Herbal Essences Bourbon Manuka Honey Oil-Infused Crème

by Herbal Essences

Rejuvenate Hair for a Frizz-Free Shine

Herbal Essences Bourbon Manuka Honey Oil Infused Hair Crème is a moisturizing hair crème specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to rejuvenate hair to protect it from damage and frizz while adding shine.

• Bourbon Manuka Honey Oil Infused Crème detangles and smooths strands for 20 hours of frizz-free results
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Soothing notes of honeyed plum, white floral bouquet and precious woods
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Dimethicone, Bourbon Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Honey Extract, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sorbitan Caprylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Peg-2m, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oleyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Lysine Hcl, Edta.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herbal Essences Bourbon Manuka Honey Oil-Infused Crème!
How would you rate this product?
Theresa P.
Herbal Essences Bourbon Manuka Honey Oil-Infused Crème uploaded by Theresa P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this!! It makes my hair so soft and it smells really good. Packaging is pretty and the pump works great!
Kris P.
Mérida
Herbal Essences Bourbon Manuka Honey Oil-Infused Crème uploaded by Kris P.
Only product I love, while hair wet and shampooing and conditioning I use it for extra moisture, makes hair still soft looking and not greesy, even though I have very thin hair.
Jearim M.
Buen aroma humecta el cabello y evita que se han nudos y quita el frizz que se ha generado .
Ana C.
saltillo
I love this product, my hair looks so beautiful with it and also I love the price bc it is affordable. I totally recommend it

Looking for your answer?