BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Rejuvenate Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner that infuses hair with the hydration it needs for more manageable hair that’s less prone to damage and split ends.

• Bourbon Manuka Conditioner rejuvenates hair by restoring moisture and shine
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Soothing notes of honeyed plum, white florals and precious woods
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Bourbon Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Honey Extract/Extrait De Miel, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on Target
Jamie R.
Pea Ridge, AR
ALL TIME FAVORITE! The smell is AMAZING. It’s is hands down better than all the other herbal essences. And it lasts all day. Walmart doesn’t carry it which is disappointing!! I was and am excited about buying it again bc it isn’t expensive and it’s worth it bc I’m worth it 😘
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This stuff is amazing. The smell alone is amazing and lasts forever. My hair still smells good a full 24 hours after washing it. It leaves my hair super soft and easy to comb through as well. In addition, the shampoo and conditioner I used to use made me lose a lot of hair and I hardly lose any when I use this brand! I will only be buying this stuff from now on
ashlie o.
I recieved [product:herbal-essences-bio:renew-bourbon-manuka-honey-conditioner] from influenster complimentary to try and review. This conditioner is very fragrant and keeps the hair smooth and silky long after you rinse. I love the light formula used. Would definitely buy in the future.
Jessica M.
Etobicoke, ON
This conditioner smelled soooooo good and made my hair feel so smooth. It's quite thick so I felt like I didn't need a lot of product and it still made my hair feel super soft even though my hair had been feeling dry during these winter months!
Jennifer W.
The conditioner left my hair nice and soft with a wonderful scent. I did have to use quite a lot of product, but I do have long really thick hair.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
This shampoo makes my hair smell good and look shiney... my hair stays soft and frizzy free. I have repurchased.
Manon R.
Casselman , ON
The Herbal Essences
bio : renew conditioner in Rejuvenate – Bourboun Manuka Honey
smells amazing! It has a nice sweet, light scent that unfortunately (or
fortunately for some) doesn’t last long in the hair. It hydrates hair nicely
and leaves hair feeling smooth and barely tangled, this is new for me since I
have fine, thin hair that tangles easily . It rinses out cleanly, not leaving
any residue.

After using both the shampoo and conditioner my hair felt so soft!
It was easy to untangle and my hair was nice for three days afterwards which is
uncommon for me as I have to wash my hair everyday.  My hair was shiny and looked healthy.

I will definitely
purchase this conditioner after I’m done with this bottle.

I received a
complimentary bottle for testing purposes in exchange for an honest review.
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
This product was received complementary for testing purposes and reviews are completely my own.

Paired with the shampoo is the matching Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner. Just to note again, my hair is pretty thin and prone to get oily quicker than most. Given that I clean my hair more frequently and use lots of dry shampoo, it’s gotten so dull and dry this winter season. So, I tend to focus the conditioner on the ends of my hair to protect them against heat damage and fraying without weighing my hair down.

I’ve also been thoroughly enjoying using this conditioner as a stay-in mask for about 10 minutes in the shower too. I won’t usually do this often, probably about once a week or so, but I’ll apply a generous amount all over my hair and put it up while I finish up in the shower. After, I’ll rinse it all off and my hair feels so soft and luxurious. Not to mention that it smells divine so long after I’ve dried it too. These two products together have been working like a dream, and I truly believe that it’s added life and shine back into my hair. Definitely repurchasing once I’m out.

Pictures don’t do it justice, but you can see how the light catches the hair and shines. This is my natural colour too and it looks as if this range has added dimension without having to put in any low or highlights.
Nicoleta J.
Kitchener , ON
I am really impressed about this conditioner. First impression when I have received it is to try the scent and I loved it immediately, very subtle and very pleasant , not strong and that’s two thumbs up for Herbal Essence. You do not need a lot and it’s very creamy leaving the hair very hydrated and very manageable. My favourite is that is crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life and very shiny.
Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% silicones, parabens, gluten and colorants. I really love the bourbon manuka honey scent and I will keep buying it. Herbal Essences Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner
Alicia H.
Kitchener, ON
I received both this shampoo and conditioner in a vox box for review. This does not influence my opinions of the products.

To start, I've been using the pair for about a week. So far, they work, but are not better than other products I have used. I also honestly think that my labels may have been goofed up, so I will review both below:

The shampoo and conditioner smell very strongly, but very good. I will say that the scent does not linger in my hair once it's dry. The shampoo is very thick and very luxurious. It produces a very creamy lather that takes a long time to rinse out of my hair. It also makes my hair feel very smooth once rinsed out-- unlike most shampoos, which leads me to think it's been mislabeled and is actually the conditioner.

The conditioner is very thin, rinses out easily and makes my hair feel coarse and tangled-- which is why I think it's actually supposed to be the shampoo. I have to put a good detangler and oil in my hair to make it soft enough to brush through.

My hair does get quite oily by the next day, so this doesn't keep my hair cleaner longer.

I will probably use up as much of the bottles as I can, but I will not be repurchasing.