BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Rejuvenate Bourbon Manuka Honey Conditioner is a moisturizing conditioner that infuses hair with the hydration it needs for more manageable hair that’s less prone to damage and split ends.

• Bourbon Manuka Conditioner rejuvenates hair by restoring moisture and shine
  • Crafted with bio:renew’s blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp, Herbal Essences brings your hair back to life
  • Color-safe, pH-balanced with 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Soothing notes of honeyed plum, white florals and precious woods
  • Made at a Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill Site

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Bourbon Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Honey Extract/Extrait De Miel, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Cetyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• [product:herbal-essences-honey,-i'm-strong-hair-care-coll...1 Answers
  • How has this helped y'alls hair?4 Answers
  • Why does it keep saying I need to finish this campaign? W...2 Answers
Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
After maybe using this conditioner 5 or 6 times since receiving it (not washing my hair everyday - I shampoo and condition maybe every 2 days), I can say I like it. It's a good conditioner (& works well with its shssmpoo). But I don't find it to be overly special and it's not a miracle worker. It's instant gratification in a bottle for me.

The conditioner is a creamy white color that's thick. It smells good, too. Its a sweet, slightly candy-ish, scent with a woodsy undertone (it may not be for everyone). My hair conditions well with it. I don't need a lot of it to condition all of my hair, & my hair is long. I focus the concentration of the conditioner on my ends, running my fingers through the ends, then use whatever's leftover for the rest of my head, combing my fingers throughout all of my hair. I let it sit it my hair for a couple of minutes (going through the rest of my shower routine) before rinsing it out.

The conditioner doesn't strip or fade the color in my hair and puts moisture in it. Combined with the shampoo, it's great. I can brush through my hair with no problem. I usually air dry my hair (sometimes putting it up in a messy bun for a bit) & my hair still feels soft & smooth & shiny (not like oil). My hair looks rejuvenated. I don't get any frizziness. It's also not heavy feeling. My scalp doesn't become itchy either.

However, as I stated above, for me it's instant gratification in a bottle. The day of washing & conditioning - awesome! My hair feels great. The day after, my hair feels fine but not completely smooth & moisturized, & the day after that, my scalp produces the usual amount of oil (so I know I need to shampoo again) & my ends feel dry again because there's just so much damage (not cutting, dyeing with permanent color & bleaching the ends to put in fun colors can do that). The conditioner doesn't make my hair better with each conditioning. It's like Cinderella - it'll feel & look great the day I use it, but eventually it'll turn back into the proverbial pumpkin of being its normal state.

The conditioner doesn't claim to perform miracles. It does what it says: it rejuvenates, it brings your hair back to life by making it shiny & moisturized & not dull. But the rejuvenation is temporary, only when you use it. It doesn't say that over time your hair will become more moisturized & shiny. It also says it'll make your hair less prone to split ends, but I already have split ends. Maybe once I cut it, I can test that theory.

I recommend the conditioner. It does what it says & most likely is affordable. It has some pretty good ingredients in it (but it does have sulfates in it). I will continue to use it and maybe in the future I'll purchase it with my own money since I got it for free in the VoxBox to review it. But it's not special since there are a lot of great moisturizing conditioners out on the market, and lately I've been preferring to use deep conditioning hair masks as my conditioner because of my hair damage & they do a slightly better job than this conditioner.
Brandi K.
Gilbert, AZ
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing and review purposes. All opinions stated below are my own.

Pros:
-The ingredient list on this conditioner is one of the cleaner ones I’ve seen from drug store conditioners from a natural standpoint.
-This conditioner smells really nice in the bottle (see below for how this can also be a bad thing).

Cons:
-The scent is incredibly strong! I put this on the cons list because, even though I washed the conditioner out of my hair thoroughly, I could still smell this in my hair (as could friends from multiple feet away) for almost 3 days! Any perfume I put on completely clashed with the scent emitting from my hair.
-I have naturally thin/fine hair and I felt like this conditioner really weighed my hair down.
-This conditioner left an odd film on my hair, even after thoroughly rinsed for several minutes.

Overall, I really wanted to love this conditioner as I really love the matching Herbal Essences shampoo, but with so many cons, I just can’t. I may use it while traveling on beach vacations where I don’t need to use perfume and don’t mind my hair being in a messy bun all day, but it will be sitting in a closet until then.
Kayleigh S.
Quincy, IL
I'm not normally one of those people that enjoys switching shampoos and conditioners on a whim, but I knew as soon as these arrived that I had to give it a go.
First, these SMELL FANTASTIC. I'm pretty sensitive to scents and I knew that if they were too strong I'd automatically dislike them. Herbal Essences is one of those brands I can trust, though, when it comes to knowing what combinations smell amazing and they've come through yet again.
Second, I LOVE these. Again, I've always trusted Herbal Essences but this conditioner is fantastic. My hair is frizzy and dry but even just the shampoo has made a huge difference just one wash in. The conditioner took this whole thing to a totally new level! I knew it would be fantastic but I honestly didn't think it would make such an extreme, noticeable difference that quickly. I had no idea this combination would end up being potentially the answer to my haircare needs (I am SUPER hands-off, probably need to do way more work than I do on my hair, etc) but here we are. I'm super happy, and next time I need to buy conditioner I know exactly what I'll be getting. My hair is so soft and shiny and I don't feel any buildup, which I've had problems with in the past with different conditioners (especially feeling as though they've left my hair slimy or greasy, which is just gross). I love it!
(I received a full-size product for free to try from Influenster in exchange for my honest review!)
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I have been buying salon shampoos/conditoners for many years. I am trying to be more budget conscious due to recent life events, and trying to replace some beauty products with more cost effective options. I have fine hair that is a bit on the dry side, but it looks oily if I go without washing it for a day. I need shampoo and conditioner that hydrates my hair without weighing it down, or coating it. I decided to try this product because in terms of mass market/drugstore brands I feel as though Herbal Essences is one that I can trust. This product is paraben free which is great, it is also silicone free which is also great since silicone will coat fine hair and weigh it down. The down side is that it is not sulfate free-- which at the moment is fine for me as I pretty much have virgin hair as I have not colored in several years due to the damage from last time, if I start coloring again I am not sure will be a viable option due to the fact it contains sulfates-- but for now it is fine. The first time I used this I really liked it, it lathered nicely, and my hair which tangles a lot was very manageable and easy to brush. My hair looked and felt soft and clean, it also was not greasy and gross looking the next day-- which is a major plus for me-- I can go 2 days between washes. As for the scent I can see where some might not like it-- but it does not bother me as I like deeper scents, to me it does not smell like bourbon, it smells more like an amber blend, but I think it is nice!!!! I also bought the shampoo and used it with it. I waited to use it a couple of times before deciding to write a review to see if the experience or my opinion had changed-- it did not-- I like it a lot, and I would buy it again.
Teea S.
MOORPARK, CA
Info about me - I find knowing what type of hair the reviewer has helps. :P
I
am a 24 year old female. I live in Southern California, if you live in a
humid climate I don't know how this would affect it.  I have
not colored my hair in over 4 years so I currently have "virgin" hair. I
suffer from dandruff, itchy scalp, and A TON of frizz. I have very
thick, wavy hair.

I
am so impressed with this conditioner! I wanted to give it a fair shot
before writing my review and looking back, I don't even think i needed
to wait. I typically wash my hair twice a week (sometimes more depending
on the weather/amount of activity I do) so I did the same thing with
this shampoo. I previously used head and shoulders (another shampoo
influenster turned me on to!) but needed to switch it up because it was
adding TOO much moisture for my hair, and that wasn't needed anymore
(since I no longer color my hair).

This Herbal Essences conditioner
not only smells amazing, but it does a fantastic job at detangling my
hair as well. I have very wavy, frizzy, thick hair. So finding a shampoo + conditioner
that tames my frizz and helps my itchy scalp issues as well is
DIFFICULT. I am so impressed with how amazing this shampoo + conditioner smells, and
how good it makes my scalp feel! I haven't been using it long enough to
see a significant decrease in my dandruff issues, but will update if
necessary. My hair is significantly softer than before, and I think I
found my new favorite shampoo! Overall I would give this shampoo a 5/5,
very very impressed!
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
I had a great experience with Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Bourbon Manuka Honey Shampoo & Conditioner! In my opinion, the shampoo & conditioner scent is a combination of woodsy & sweet. It may be off putting to some, but I found it very enjoyable. A subtle, pleasant fragrance was left on my hair after I dried it. Both the shampoo & conditioner rinsed easily & cleanly, and did not weigh down my hair. I have thin hair, so a heavy product can be easily identified because it will make my hair flat and noticably weighed down. I didn't experience this with either product.

Believe it or not, I do feel like I saw an improvement in the quality of my hair after using Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Bourbon Manuka Honey Shampoo & Conditioner. I was shocked after one use to feel a noticeable difference in the softness of my hair! I couldn't stop running my hands through it because I was amazed at how soft & smooth my hair felt. My hair is damaged, and normally feels very dry and frizzy! The longer I used these products, the better the results I saw. After about a month of use, I can say with certainty that my hair is not as dry and rough, it has less split ends, is much softer & shinier, and overall appears healthier! I am very happy with the results I'm getting from this system. Maybe one day I'll attempt a diy Manuka Honey hair recipe, but until then, I'll stick with the ease & effectiveness of Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Rejuvenate Bourbon Manuka Honey Shampoo & Conditioner!
Van Y.
UPDATE: I also noticed after the second use, my hair gets tangled next to nothing! My hair always gets tangled and I'd have to always comb or run my fingers through, but after using this shampoo and conditioner, my hair has become tangled free!! ❤️ - - - -
It is super light! It smells just like the shampoo (it kinda smells like cashmere woods spray but with a hint of sweetness). The scent isn't as strong as in the shampoo. The scent doesn't fade away from your hair until the next day. You don't need a lot of it. A little bit here and there or just on the ends of your hair because the shampoo already makes your hair smooth and soft! Previously, my hair texture was a little dry, but after using this shampoo and conditioner, the texture came back to being smooth. It also adds shine, too!
Elle C.
I generally like Herbal Essences products, and this one is no different. However, I have to be honest and say I don't think there's anything particularly special about this conditioner. Especially not as in comparison to the shampoo. The shampoo is really thick and something special. Maybe it's just my hair, and this crazy winter/cold and me needing a lot of extra moisture ... but I have to use a LOT of the conditioner, as much as I would with any other product, as opposed to the shampoo where I only need to use a small amount. If I bought both together I'd definitely need to buy the economy size conditioner and a regular bottle of shampoo to end up with empties at the same time. That being said, it does condition my hair well, and it's super soft, with little to no tangles, which says something for my crazy thick hair.
Megan D.
Nesquehoning , PA
I was initially somewhat skeptical of this conditioner. My hair and skin has a love/hate relationship with some Herbal Essences products - but this one is absolute LOVE.

I have extra-long (well past my waist) THICK hair, so I tend to need a ton of product to thoroughly wash and condition. A little of this formula goes a long way. I've been using this bottle for about 3 weeks, along with my husband and daughter (who also has exceptionally long hair) and we still have well over half of the container left.

Because of needing to use so much product normally, my hair can often look a little dull and lifeless. This isn't a problem at all with this conditioner. I've been thrilled with how sleek and shiny my hair looks for days between washes.

My hair has been significantly easier to brush out not only after showering, but in between washes as well. I worried at first that the ease meant that I was having product buildup - but that doesn't seem to be the case at all.

I was skeptical of the fragrance at first - but I've come to really love it. Which is great, because my hair still smells fresh, clean, and beautiful on the third day when it's time to wash again!

In summary - this is easily my new favorite conditioner, based on effectiveness, scent, and value. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for it in stores!

I received this conditioner complimentary from Influenster in return for an unbiased review.
ashlee w.
When I received this conditioner from influenster I giggled at the fact it had bourbon in it. Someone knows me, I thought! Upon smelling it I was elated that it was fragrant, but not overly pungent either. While conditioning my ends I noticed it made my hair very manageable and I was able to run my fingers through my damp hair. The test was actually brushing it, in my routine I always use a conditioning spray to help with the tangled mess that is my hair. Guess what? I didn't need any whatsoever! I was able to brush right through my hair, no problem. I let my hair air dry, and found that my hair was incredibly soft, manageable, shiny and just altogether better than it was before. Why the three stars you ask? OH MY LANTA the SMELL! It smells of an elderly woman's stale perfume, and it is INCREDIBLY strong. This upset me so because I finally had found a combination of products that actually helped my hair in ways it hasn't done before. I'd say give it a go, but be forewarned of the after smell it produces. Perhaps some can handle it better than I was able to. :(
Britney S.
warfield, KY
How has this helped y'alls hair?
Mary F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Why does it keep saying I need to finish this campaign? What else do I need to do? I posted the picture and review... This is my first box!
Rosalinda R.
Hanford, CA
I keep on trying to post a picture not allowing me to
Rosalinda R.