BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Herbal Essences Botanicals body wash!

It has a clean and tropical scent!

My skin is soft and smooth!

It lathers really good!

It moisturizes and hydrates dry skin!

Herbal Essences is a brand that I know and trust!
Dani C.
Hopedale, MA
I love this formula and product because it is especially gentle to use in the winter when I have drier skin. I use it everyday in the shower, along with Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner. It has a floral and fresh scent and I will continue to buy it.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
The scent of this is probably one of the best things I have ever smelled! It is a very good body wash that really hydrates your skin and leaves you feeling very clean. It also gives you the nice smell all day long. I find myself getting complimented on my smell and I know it is due to this!
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
I've loved this stuff since I was a kid. My mom used to have this in her shower and we always had it when we went on vacations. It smells so amazing, and since I've been using it for years it brings back good memories. It cleans well and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff smells so good it’s so gentle on the skin the packaging is very nice it’s affordable I get this at Walmart are uses every day in the morning before work in the shower I would buy this over and over again and I recommend this to everyone
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't use Herbal Essence on a normal bases but sometimes I pull it out just for the feeling of nostalgia for my high school days. All of that aside, this product is cheap, smells fantastic and leaves my hair fragrant and soft.
Yoazin V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Herbal essences body wash didn't cut it for me it does smell amazing but it irritates my skin, I don't have sensitive skin or anything but we got some from our wedding gifts so we had to use them and nope never again
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This body was is great I like how the texture is it's very affordable and easy to use very soft on skin and leaves it smelling just Great the smell is long lasting and I would definitely recommend to others
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
This is like the holy grail for Herbal Essences. I used to love this, but I've since discovered other products. Definitely give this a try at least once. I've never met anyone who doesn't love this product.
Samantha B.
Tucson, AZ
I am one of those unfortunate women with such dry skin that if I didn't do something to moisturize, I could be mistaken for being an Alligator.... However, I found this body wash and incorporated it into my daily routine and slowly my skin became less dry and cracked. This product smells wonderful and leaves my Skin feeling softer and with more moisture then when I began. I can't say it will work for everyone or all skin types, but I would highly recommend trying it to see if this will be the product that works for you. It is inexpensive and definitely would be worth the time trying.
Where can I purchase this