BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Tucson, AZ
I am one of those unfortunate women with such dry skin that if I didn't do something to moisturize, I could be mistaken for being an Alligator.... However, I found this body wash and incorporated it into my daily routine and slowly my skin became less dry and cracked. This product smells wonderful and leaves my Skin feeling softer and with more moisture then when I began. I can't say it will work for everyone or all skin types, but I would highly recommend trying it to see if this will be the product that works for you. It is inexpensive and definitely would be worth the time trying.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Herbal Essence as my house for so many years! When i see it I am reminded of my teenage years...I use this at least once per day, use it as you would your normal showers. You will only need a few squirts on a washcloth /loofah do get a great lather. It is a thin consistency, more so like a gel as compared to a cream based wash, which is thicker. I would recommend it.
Sequoia P.
Sequoia P.
santa cruz, CA
All of Herbal Essences products always smell amazing, but this product in particular has such a lovely scent of floral herbs that it makes me feel so fresh and clean whenever I use it! It's extremely gentle on my skin and seems to leave it feeling soft and smooth for the rest of the day. I bought it at Target where it's very reasonably priced.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Wellness Guru Expert
Estaba tan feliz cuando salieron con este aroma en un gel de baño! Fue mi perfume favorito cuando utilizo para usar el champú. Es un buen gel de baño no deja mi piel seca y el aroma dure todo el día. un agradable olor tan limpio. Tan contenta de que salió con este olor! Recomiendo cualquiera que ama el champú para darle una oportunidad
Tori S.
Tori S.
Ardmore, OK
I was so happy when they came out with this scent in a body wash! It was my favorite scent when I use to use the shampoo. It is a good body wash does not leave my skin dried out and the scent last all day. Such a clean nice smell. So glad they came out with this scent! I highly recommend anyone who loves the shampoo to give it a try!
neva h.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
OMG I have loved this scent since it first came out in the shampoo & conditioner. When I found out it was in a body wash too, I stocked up fast. This particular one isn't the easiest to find though. They save the shelves for all the "new" scents. Lather is great too - get some if you see it on the shelf, you won't be disappointed!
Arlene A.
Arlene A.
El Paso, TX
I love the was Herbal Essence smells! It leaves me feeling very clean and very refreshed. I also come out of the shower smelling amazing! This body wash does not leave a an residue on my body like other body washes that I have tried. It leaves my skin very smooth and hydrated. I highly recommend this body wash!! It is a must try!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
I.LOVE.THIS.STUFF!!!!!!!! He a bit more pricey then the other but it lasted me a whol mths. The smells last ALL day. U onlu need a little vit cuz its goes a long way. Teh sxent it amazing. One of my fav. I would for sure get it again. I think i got it at walmart for 10 dollars but it was a big bottle.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Belgrade, MT
I love this product! I definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin. It really moistures your skin and leaves you smelling amazing after. It also lasts for a long time and is really easy to get, at any drug store. Super affordable and the presentation of the bottle is really catches one's eye.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this one it's the best one . It's for dry skin and it made my skin feel so much better cause it's hard to find something for dry skin and everything drys out my skin regardless but this one makes me fell my best and it's very reasonable and easy to find at any drug store or supermarket