BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Exclusive fragrant blend with Mallow Flower, Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. Herbal Essences Moisturizing Body Wash, made with all natural botanicals and organic herbs in pure mountain spring water, refreshes your skin to clean, soft feel. Exhilarate in the skin-loving fragrant blend and awaken your skin's natural beauty. High quality ingredients derived from pure renewable plant sources and contains no animal by-products. Herbs grown under certified organic conditions - no petrochemicals or pesticides. Biodegradable formula.

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Fragrance, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth-10, Sodium PCA, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Red 33, Orange 4.

Usage: Apply to wet skin or pouf in shower or bath and work into a rich, refreshing lather. Rinse clean. For silky, smooth legs, use as a shaving lotion.

Herbal Essences Botanicals Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "Definitely recommend this stuff! Smells delicious and feels amazing! It really helps with dry skin! If you haven't tried this stuff yet, you really should!" in 25 reviews
  • "Herbal Essences Botanicals moisturizing body wash is great! I used it daily during the winter. Normally my skin gets an winter itch, it didn't happen as bad this winter! Scent is great too!" in 12 reviews
Dani C.
Hopedale, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this formula and product because it is especially gentle to use in the winter when I have drier skin. I use it everyday in the shower, along with Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner. It has a floral and fresh scent and I will continue to buy it.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
The scent of this is probably one of the best things I have ever smelled! It is a very good body wash that really hydrates your skin and leaves you feeling very clean. It also gives you the nice smell all day long. I find myself getting complimented on my smell and I know it is due to this!
Mandi U.
St. Louis
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of the Herbal Essences products I've tried, but it has been a long time since I have used their products. Everything I have tried in the past has smelled so delicious and the scent stays with me all day. I don't feel like they do for me what salon products do, but they are very good value for the price and how good they make my hair smell.
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
Growing up this was like the golden ticket. If your mom would buy you this shampoo you felt like a queen. The smell was so rich and pleasant, it lasted throughout the day. Now that they've brought them back, I'm jumping the band wagon and loving it all over again.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
This stuff smells so good it’s so gentle on the skin the packaging is very nice it’s affordable I get this at Walmart are uses every day in the morning before work in the shower I would buy this over and over again and I recommend this to everyone
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't use Herbal Essence on a normal bases but sometimes I pull it out just for the feeling of nostalgia for my high school days. All of that aside, this product is cheap, smells fantastic and leaves my hair fragrant and soft.
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Herbal essences body wash didn't cut it for me it does smell amazing but it irritates my skin, I don't have sensitive skin or anything but we got some from our wedding gifts so we had to use them and nope never again
Samantha B.
Tucson, AZ
I am one of those unfortunate women with such dry skin that if I didn't do something to moisturize, I could be mistaken for being an Alligator.... However, I found this body wash and incorporated it into my daily routine and slowly my skin became less dry and cracked. This product smells wonderful and leaves my Skin feeling softer and with more moisture then when I began. I can't say it will work for everyone or all skin types, but I would highly recommend trying it to see if this will be the product that works for you. It is inexpensive and definitely would be worth the time trying.
Subreena G.
ATWATER, CA
I love love smell of herbal essenses and howy hair smells after every use. I've used severals kinds of this brand and can say it helps keep my hair soft and smelling great.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Herbal Essence as my house for so many years! When i see it I am reminded of my teenage years...I use this at least once per day, use it as you would your normal showers. You will only need a few squirts on a washcloth /loofah do get a great lather. It is a thin consistency, more so like a gel as compared to a cream based wash, which is thicker. I would recommend it.
Where can I purchase this