BY HERBAL ESSENCES

With lotus essences. Smooth your way to a touchable, beautiful blowout. All day humidity protection & frizz control. Incredible fragrances. Irresistible style. Herbal Essences. Potent pleasure for all your senses. Start your perfect style with a soft, smooth base. This lightweight mousse helps keep frizz and fuzz away so you can style your way to the big, beautiful blowout of your dreams, and turn heads with our full-bodied yet feminine lotus blossom fragrance. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. Made in USA of US and/or imported ingredients.

Ingredients: Water, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Fragrance, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA.

Melissa V.
Lincoln, IL
Herbal essence have amazing smelling mousse! It's easy to apply after a quick shower. It gives great volume once your hair dries. The downside is that it takes a while to dry and sometime it won't spread evenly and parts of my hair will be crusty.
Krishna M.
an inexpensive but worthy product! love the results that this products provides. it gives my hair a nice sleek look and it never fails to boost the amount of compliments I get whenever I wear it! I think this product is perfect for all types of hair! thanks herbal essences!
Jojo R.
Lindenwold
I put this in my hair when its damp and when my hair dries the results are great! I have wavy hair and this product makes my waves more visible and sleek. I totally recommend this. I use this on my niece’s curly hair when its damp too and her curls end up so pretty. It also smells great too!
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
I️ Love the scent of this!!! It’s so amazing! Herbal essence mousses are so easy to use and such a quick and go process. Every girl needs that in her life. I️ absolutely recommend any of these mousses especially this one!
maegan l.
This stuff definitely holds your hair in place when you scrunch it. I don't enjoy the crunchy feel after using it, but many people complimented me on my hair after using this product. It makes your hair look like it is wet all day, so if you like the curly, wet look, this is a good product.
Karina G.
I love this moose it’s the best I’ve tried it has a great smell it’s affordable
And Im glad it actually helps my hair and leaves a very nice scent and it’s worth every penny and easy to fine would deffently recommend herbal products
Danielle B.
I really like this mousse! I have curly hair and this mousse brings out the curls in my hair and defines them. The product also smells great! The only downside to this product is that you have to be really careful with how much you apply or otherwise your hair will look crunchy. I definitely recommend this product to someone with curly hair or someone look for some more texture.
Jenny S.
Laurel , MD
I like this product. It smells yummy and helps add shine to my curly hair. However, it's not the best at controlling frizz. I usually have to add other products to get a frizz free look. I like the gel better. This is still a good product for summer though.
Claire N.
Festus, MO
I absolutely love this product really hope the curls in my hair looks beautiful. The only downside to this product is it it makes my hair slightly crunchy however that is the case with any Mousse by so it's not that big of a deal it's not that big of a deal
Laney Y.
This product is easy to function but doesn't do much for my hair. I've learned that all I need is a little hair stay when curling my hair. I have naturally thin hair so that might be the reason. There's no complaints just I didn't find it useful.