BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Secret to a show-stopping blowout with a soft and smooth finish that blows away frizz and damage. Potent pleasure for all your senses. Get blown away by the rich conditioning and powered-up heat protection of this blowout creme that helps repair damage for super-smooth, virtually flyaway-free results.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone.

Usage: Work through towel-dried hair, then dry your way to a soft, touchable salon-inspired blowout and turn heads with our full-bodied yet feminine lotus blossom fragrance. Layer with other Herbal Essences stylers to get your favorite blowout look, or stick with the straight-away.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica L.
Greenville, SC
I love this cream!!! I usually use it for my hairs so it won't be that frizzy It smells amazing. I love that it makes my hair feel smooth and soft and I don't feel like I have product in my hair I recommend this for people that have frizzy hair it works
Jessica H.
Cumming, GA
This creme has been a lifesaver for me! When I'm in a hurry and need to grab a shower and get out the door I just out about a dime size in my hand and rub it through the ends of my hair!
Alex V.
It smells okay, I expected it to smell fruity but it has a coco essence, it's not that bad. The product weighs my hair down and leaves my hair slightly softer, not as soft as I'd like. I guess you get what you pay for.
Malanah J.
This is an amazing product! After you shower you put it in your hair and wait for your hair to dry, and your hair is smooth! I love this . It smells great, and has an amazing formula.
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
Love this! Smells great. Doesnt leave your hair an oily mess. Contains the frizz and makes it so shiny! This was a great impulse buy lol
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
This product is just amazing. Having natural curly hair it is hard to find a leave in cream that really works for you.
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
This crime is so great for dull flat hair. Just add a little blow dry and bam.youve got bombshell blown out hair
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
I’ll see you tomorrow and then there soon I’ll let him see y’all tomorrow and merry merry I’ll see y’all
stephanie d.
Balch Springs, TX
I love this product ! it leaves my hair super smooth & it smells so amazing & floral 😍
Kirsten L.
I love this cream it leaves my hair so soft and smooth even when my hair is feeling really dehydrated. It is lightweight and I can apply it even if my hair is dry without it making it feel greasy. Amazing effect for the price.
Jolly M.
Does it make your hair shine after a blow dry?