BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Secret to a show-stopping blowout with a soft and smooth finish that blows away frizz and damage. Potent pleasure for all your senses. Get blown away by the rich conditioning and powered-up heat protection of this blowout creme that helps repair damage for super-smooth, virtually flyaway-free results.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone.

Usage: Work through towel-dried hair, then dry your way to a soft, touchable salon-inspired blowout and turn heads with our full-bodied yet feminine lotus blossom fragrance. Layer with other Herbal Essences stylers to get your favorite blowout look, or stick with the straight-away.

Whitney L.
Parkersburg, WV
I have naturally curly hair so I'm always on the lookout for great leave-in conditioners. I decided to give this product a shot, even though it doesn't really say it's for giving great curls and it works like magic. My hair holds my natural curl all day and the product keeps my hair extra soft and healthy looking. The smell of this product is incredible and I always have people asking what smells so good before they realize it's my hair. Must buy for my curly haired ladies.
Katie S.
Linton, IN
I put this in my shopping cart as soon as I saw the word "smooth." I confess, I don't use this for the whole blowout look. Instead, I apply some to my towel-dried hair, and then I pull it into a ponytail. Once my hair is dried, I take out the ponytail, brush my hair, and it gives me really smooth hair that smells really good! Whether you want to go for a blowout look, or you just need something to smooth out your hair, this is a great product for it!
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ
I have naturally curly hair so I'm always on the lookout for great leave-in conditioners. I decided to give this product a shot, it works like magic. it leaves my hair soft and smooth and it smells AMAZING! I have found that if you use to much it leaves your hair feeling dirty, but with the right amount it works wonders
Maggie M.
This product smells great and makes my hair feel smooth, but it leaves a film on the hair that makes it seem dirty when you touch it. Maybe I'm using too much product but I only use a quarter size amount for my hair thats about three inches below my shoulders. I would recommend this product to someone who wanted a really smooth at home blow out for an event/something special and would wash their hair the next day. I prefer using a plain old heat protectant to give me nice smooth hair after blow drying.
Kristin W.
I own this product and my hair feels wonderful! I have less frizz and damage to my hair, but I have to be careful with the amount I use or my hair will feel dirty. Other than that, I really enjoy this product and it leaves your hair smelling so amazing!
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
This creme is good not only for when your blowing out your hair but also if your out of detangler. I used it as a detangler and left it in my hair overnight then shampoo and conditioner the next day and my hair was very soft and smooth.
Chelsy B.
Just purchased this product last week and so far I love it. It keeps my hair calm, soft and manageable. I don't have to do much to my hair after the shower when putting this product in. Not pricey either which is a huge plus! Definitely recommend.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
I love this stuff! It makes me hair soft and easy to straighten. The blowout lasts for several days and doesnt make my hair feel dry or crunchy like a couple higher end blowout cremes I have tried. I have lots of long thick hair and this doesn't weigh it down either. It also smells amazing too!
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
I love this product!! It works really well and I have oily hair. As long as you dry your hair out really well with this stuff it won't become oily. Just a bit on your ends and after a few minutes with a hair dryer you'll be good all day without frizz.
Danielle M.
Aliquippa, PA
First of all, the smell of this product is wonderful! I put this in damp hair to help give me a smooth and less frizzy look while blowdrying. this leaves my hair soft and shiny. The price is also reasonable!
Jolly M.
Does it make your hair shine after a blow dry?

back