BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Secret to a show-stopping blowout with a soft and smooth finish that blows away frizz and damage. Potent pleasure for all your senses. Get blown away by the rich conditioning and powered-up heat protection of this blowout creme that helps repair damage for super-smooth, virtually flyaway-free results.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone.

Usage: Work through towel-dried hair, then dry your way to a soft, touchable salon-inspired blowout and turn heads with our full-bodied yet feminine lotus blossom fragrance. Layer with other Herbal Essences stylers to get your favorite blowout look, or stick with the straight-away.

Guadalupe T.
I don’t hate this product but it doesn’t work well for my kind of hair, for others this product could work but not for me. Although I love the smell of it and it’s in a pretty packaging it won’t work for me🤷‍♀️Herbal Essences Bombshell Babe Blowout Smooth Crème
lisa c.
I like this cream. It smells so good but it’s not for my texture hair . I use it when I flatten my hair with a flat iron. Works for a few mins then puffs my hair out bad and I do not like it but it was not to pricey. And it smells amazing
Lexus R.
Attica, IN
I'm inlove with this creme! I use it in my hair before I use my heat products on my hair. It works wonders and smells amazing too! I would recommend this to everyone!
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
I got this for Christmas from my grandmother. I would have never bought this for myself cause I don't really do creams in my hair but ok. I used it and blew dry my hair. It felt ok but left a weird coating in my hair. I didn't really like it and I haven't tried it again since. I don't like my hair to feel weighed down because I already have so much it's already heavy. So I recommend it if you don't have a problem with that feeling but other than that it works great and does what it promises to do.
Shai C.
I bought this from Wal-Mart for a very affordable price. I still have a lot left because I don't heat-style often, but it gives fantastic results for my blowouts on my kinky-curly hair. It's long-lasting in the results it gives and I'd definitely purchase it again. Oh! It's light-weight as well!
Ericka E.
Oceanside, CA
I use this when I’m going out my hair is fine and thin so I use this to add cockiness, exceptional price, lasts a long time, smells great, texture is soft would definitely buy again and recommendHerbal Essences Bombshell Babe Blowout Smooth Crème to anyone.
Sarah S.
Smells great. I use this on my daughters hair when it's wet to help keep the frizz away. It really helps keep the frizzyness at bay and the flyaway tamed. It smells really good and feels like a conditioner.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I really love this product. When I got this creme I was skeptical that it would really keep my hair looking straight yet keep the volume, but it smelled so good and sounded so good I had to try it... so I did and boy am I glad I did. My hair feels so soft and smooth after using this, my curly hair is way less frizzy, and it smells delicious! I love the fact that it protects my hair from the styling tools I use also, because I love my hair and I want to keep it beautiful. I got mine at Target and it was a great price, so if you wanted to try it I would recommend getting it there. One last thing I will say is that I tried using it as just a leave in conditioner and it really tames frizz and keeps my hair looking great like that too.
Noelia M.
Coamo
Excelente leave in cream. Helps your hair to look and feel soft, manageable and protects it from the heat. Conditions and repair damage hair. Smells great. Herbal Essences Bombshell Babe Blowout Smooth Crème
Jenna S.
Bruin
I like this a lot!! The product does a really good job of detangling knots and it smells so sweet and good!! Really good if you use a small amount on damp hair and then blow-dry it in!! 😍😍
Jolly M.
Does it make your hair shine after a blow dry?