BY HERBAL ESSENCES #54 in Dry Shampoo

Quick view

• Promotes fresh lather
  • Helps to enhance full volume
  • For use with body envy volumizing conditioner

Lightweight Hair Formula for Light Full-Bodied Hair

• Promotes Fresh Lather
  • Helps to Enhance Full Volume
  • For Use with Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner

• Single
    Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Pearl Extract, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Yellow 10

• Does this make anyones hair stiff?3 Answers
  • How can I still use the product without getting such a sticky fee...5 Answers
  • Does this smell the same as the matching hairspray? I love that s...3 Answers
Kathryn K.
One of my favorite shampoos! Makes my hair REALLY soft and ultra-manageable. It’s easy to wash out and best when used with the conditioner. It’s really easy to comb your hair after the shower when you use this. It also never dries out my scalp! This will always be one of my go-tos. Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo Citrus
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
The pricing for this dry shampoo isn’t bad at all. Though the item itself is a miss for me. Usually don’t mind to much of a high citrus smell but somehow I wasn’t able to adapt well to it. The Dry Shampoo left my hair feeling greasy in my first few times of usage. I found it better to use the night before to allow the product to work as much as it was willing to for my hair. Personally feel as if my own body’s oils might have been too much for product. Did do something for me but just wasn’t up to what I expected or liked. But as always one should give an item a try if wanting to, not everyone’s the same.
Claudia C.
Somerset
This is my favorite shampoo! Due to having course, thick hair it can go super flat very easily but this shampoo keeps it volumized! It doesn't have a heavy weight to it and smells very refreshing! I get so many compliments on the look and smell of my hair when I use this!
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
I used this product once and it worked well! Unfortunately this product is very hard to find in drugstores. I believe this product and Batiste is the top dry shampoo products that can be found in drugs stores making them cost efficient.
Chelsy D.
Cameron, NC
I love this product. It is cheap and easy to find in any local store. Although I feel I can only go a day without washing with this product. By the end of the day my hair is feeling greasy and thick. Easy to apply and smells amazing!
Geraldine T.
Union City , NJ
Este producto me encanta! Es súper bueno es muy efectivo cumple muy bien lo que promete!!!! Tiene un olor súper rico y deja el cabello súper suave.. definitivamente me encanto este producto. Fue un regalo y quede encantada.
Kathryn J.
I have very very straight hair, which is also very fine and straight. I can never find products that give my hair any body or volume but this one works really well for me, plus it smells great. I will definitely buy again.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I loved the smell of this dry shampoo. Herbal essence makes great products. This , like all dry shampoo, you should not put a ton in as it can creat a dry texture. Overall it made my hair smell greT and it felt clean .
myah a.
This product is so affordable and works so well. It doesn’t dry out my hair and make it feel stringy like some shampoos. And it smells so good. I personally have really think hair already so there’s not much of a difference I only purchased this because I love the smell. But I definitely recommend this.
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
I have try ed alot of herbal essence product but I have not try the dry one. Definitely wish I could would love to see how this works, especially that I'm a fan of herbal essences
Andrea H.
Wichita, KS
Does this come out dry or as a liquid that dries?
Jessica M.
Perryopolis, PA
I've never used a dry shampoo in my life. I bought this paticular one the other night. I still haven't used it. how does this compare to their other products? will it take the place of my root lifter?
Erika W.
Brownstown
How can I still use the product without getting such a sticky feeling?
Montana D.
Does this make anyones hair stiff?
Melissa W.
Bradenton, FL
Does this smell the same as the matching hairspray? I love that smell