BY HERBAL ESSENCES #3 in Dry Shampoo

Quick view

• Promotes fresh lather
  • Helps to enhance full volume
  • For use with body envy volumizing conditioner

Lightweight Hair Formula for Light Full-Bodied Hair

• Promotes Fresh Lather
  • Helps to Enhance Full Volume
  • For Use with Body Envy Volumizing Conditioner

• Single
    Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Pearl Extract, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Yellow 10

• How can I still use the product without getting such a sticky fee...5 Answers
  • Does this smell the same as the matching hairspray? I love that s...3 Answers
  • Does this make anyones hair stiff?2 Answers
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
The pricing for this dry shampoo isn’t bad at all. Though the item itself is a miss for me. Usually don’t mind to much of a high citrus smell but somehow I wasn’t able to adapt well to it. The Dry Shampoo left my hair feeling greasy in my first few times of usage. I found it better to use the night before to allow the product to work as much as it was willing to for my hair. Personally feel as if my own body’s oils might have been too much for product. Did do something for me but just wasn’t up to what I expected or liked. But as always one should give an item a try if wanting to, not everyone’s the same.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I had been interested in this product since it's launch, however was hesitant to purchase it, as I already own several (okay, a lot) of dry shampoos already. That being said, I was very excited to receive this product to try compliments of Influenster in a recent VoxBox. I have had a chance to use the product for about a week now and I am pleasantly surprised at how well it works. At first, it seems pretty comparable to most other dry shampoos on the market, however the staying power sets it apart. I can use this product in the morning and it will last all day and into the next day without any trace of excess oil. Perfect for summer and rising temperatures! On top of that, it's great to know that the product is paraban and dye free. The only con (and this can be said about ALL dry shampoos) is that if you use too much product or spray to close to your scalp it can cause a bit of a white cast.
Kayla P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Dry shampoo is one of the most popular products in my house. I have three children who should probably wash their hair more than every other day but due to the fact they are so young I want them to learn to wash it every other day for when they get older so this is a good pick me up from them going to school.
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
My hair is very oily & I have to wash it everyday. On days where I don't get the chance to wash it I use this product. I've tried several other products & I for some reason it makes my hair feel even more oily & heavy. This one gets the job done, is light, & smells great.
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
It has a really nice essence, but I did not like how it feels on my hair. After applying it was as if I had smeared baby powder in my head that only left my hair stiff and harder. I might not applied in the right way, Anyways it does not leave a good impression on me.
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
I️ like this one, especially for the smell. It leaves your hair smelling like you just got out of the shower. The minus one star is only because for some strange reason, it doesn’t feel clean, but your hair looks clean. It covers up the oily hair, and makes your hair smell great, but it didn’t really feel clean.
Jamie A.
Henderson, NV
I used this because I put a little too much oil on my hair after washing it. This doesn’t last very long in my hair unless I use more, but the more I use, the more teased my hair feels. It looks okay though, but I feel like it could be better at actually cleaning my hair. After I use, my hair still separates as if it’s still dirty. BUT I do lpooove the smell! I would probably buy it again just to make my hair smell nice! I sprayed some on a few hours before going to KBBQ and I could still smell the shampoo the next day!
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
I love this dry shampoo. More than the performance of the dry shampoo I really love the fruity and flowery smell. It just smells so amazing and herbal essences is such an amazing quality company. They've done an amazing job worth the formula.
Kelsey H.
Suring, WI
Has an AWESOME SMELL! Also great on price very cheap. However it does leave a weird feeling residue that doesn’t really just rub away or blend in like some of the more “expensive” brands. Has an oily feel rather than powdery maybe even waxy.
Esther A.
Me gustan los olores creo que tienen los olores más ricos y florales son muy compactos me gustan sus diseños son muy accesibles si necesitas probar estos productos realmente son únicos de verdad con los ojos cerrados pruébalos te encantarán
Andrea H.
Wichita, KS
Does this come out dry or as a liquid that dries?
Jessica M.
Perryopolis, PA
I've never used a dry shampoo in my life. I bought this paticular one the other night. I still haven't used it. how does this compare to their other products? will it take the place of my root lifter?
Erika W.
Royal Oak, MI
How can I still use the product without getting such a sticky feeling?
Melissa W.
Bradenton, FL
Does this smell the same as the matching hairspray? I love that smell
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Where can I find this, or something like it? Would anyone recommend this or a different one?