BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Body Envy volumizing shampoo’s bright citrusy scent and formula free from heavy buildup will help you feel uplifted. It leaves a lift in all the right places and rinses clean to leave you with lots of bounce for the ounce.

• Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Shampoo has no parabens, silicones, gluten or mineral oil
  • Bright notes of citrus
  • Lightweight formula cleanses to deliver body and bounce to fine hair
  • Lifts hair with no heavy buildup
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

INGREDIENTS:

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Pearl Extract, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/parfum, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Yellow 10.

• Does this make anyones hair stiff?3 Answers
  • Does think product help hair that is lacking life and fla...1 Answers
  • My hair is so thin and flat. It's always so hard for me t...3 Answers
Reviews (2013)
Heather W.
So I just got a serious haircut. 5 1/2 inches chopped off due to severe damage from bleaching & highlighting. So now I have a short bob with layers and FINALLY healthy hair. (Haven't updated my profile pic yet lol) My hair is naturally wavy/curly but fine. So I need some help with volume. This shampoo was cheap so I figured I try it. Overall it's not a bad shampoo, not sulfate free but that's not a deal breaker for me. This smells great and cleans well. My hair was frizzy after using it but I think I can control that with some styling products. This isn't the best shampoo out there but it does what it claims, gives volume, because it doesn't weigh down my hair.
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
I also love this Herbal Essence shampoo/conditioner! It smells AMAZING, a lot of people ask how to get volume with it. What I normally do is apply a pea size to a nickle size amount of the shampoo to the Crown of my head, no need to put on the tips because when you wash it off, the shampoo travels down the tips of your hair anyways! And using the conditioner, I only apply a nickle size again, below the Crown of my head (from neckline down to tip) and whatever is left over will be put on the Crown of my head! If you use a lot of conditioner on the top of your head, you will just end up very oily haired the next day or 2. It really helps to get volume and bounce from the method I use ! ☺
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
I love all the voluminzing products from herbal essences! I swear by the voluminzing mousse!! It works best when you use the shampoo and conditioner, but I cycle through shampoo and conditioners because I am always trying new things. Anyway, the mousse is amazing for someone with naturally wavy/curly hair. It really tightens and locks in the waves. Same with the shampoo! You can totally feel the difference it makes on your hair, and your waves!!
Rocio V.
Herba Essence leaving hair soft, silk , smooth and perfumed. I use both shampoo and conditioner. The scent is flowers I can’t explain how amazing it smells you need try it. I buy the big size it last little longer than regular. Gives my hair some volume which is totally a plus for me. Works with all types of hair . My hair is dry and damaged .
Courtney B.
This is a solid go-to product for me, I get it whenever I feel like I need a break from trying out new stuff. My favorite budget shampoo and conditioner set from Walmart. It smells great and using it feels nice. I don't see visible volumizing results but do enjoy healthy easy to work with hair whenever I use it.
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
For the most part, I choose my shampoos based on smell and I always love the Herbal Essence scents! As far as their “abilities” I don’t see a difference between this and the others but they definitely smell great. I can get them anywhere especially if I’m tight on money. The smell lasts a long time too which is nice.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
This smelled really nice, and I like the packaging and the affordable price. The only problem is that I didn't see any improvement in my hair. I was hoping for added body and volume, but it didn't really happen. My hair was clean when I used it, my scalp looked healthy, but I've found other products I like better.
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
The pricing for this dry shampoo isn’t bad at all. Though the item itself is a miss for me. Usually don’t mind to much of a high citrus smell but somehow I wasn’t able to adapt well to it. The Dry Shampoo left my hair feeling greasy in my first few times of usage. I found it better to use the night before to allow the product to work as much as it was willing to for my hair. Personally feel as if my own body’s oils might have been too much for product. Did do something for me but just wasn’t up to what I expected or liked. But as always one should give an item a try if wanting to, not everyone’s the same.
Callie W.
Gardendale, AL
The holy grail of shampoos right here it is one of the three Herbal Essences shampoos I use (the others being the moisturizing in the summer and color me happy after coloring) it lathers great, smells great, and overall is great for providing body and works well with curly hair.
Daria K.
I have tried every shampoo in the herbal essences collection and I love them ALL. Definitely hydrate my hair and get rid of my naturally dull look. My favorite part is the different colors and how good they smell, the scent from the bottle definitely transfers to my hair!!
Ana A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it really give volume ? I been wanting to get a shampoo that really gives me that volume for my hair and don't have to worry by the middle of the day that is going to be flat
Kathryn C.
Cullman, AL
I have thick hair. Is it worth it?
Jessica M.
Perryopolis, PA
I've never used a dry shampoo in my life. I bought this paticular one the other night. I still haven't used it. how does this compare to their other products? will it take the place of my root lifter?
Erika W.
Brownstown
How can I still use the product without getting such a sticky feeling?
Andrea H.
Wichita, KS
Does this come out dry or as a liquid that dries?