Herbal Essences

15%

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I have fine, thin, and oily hair. Body Envy shampoo and conditioner work the best for my hair giving it good volume. Another big plus is the awesome scent.
5 / 5
Love this stuff ! The lather is insane and The orange smell is so nice ! Big bottle is under ten dollars and lasts forever. I repurchase everytime I run out
5 / 5
My teenage son was complaining that his hair was flat and got oily extremely fast. I asked him what shampoo he was using, and he was using a shampoo that would be better for someone with extremely dry curly hair. It was full of coconut and aragon oil. It was definitely not for his hair type. I bought him a big bottle of the Herbal Essence body, envy volumizing shampoo. He is very happy with this volumizing shampoo it does not weigh down his hair. He was thrilled with the scent of fresh citrus. He did not want a shampoo that smelled like flowers. His hair looks voluminous with body and bounce. Highly recommend this shampoo, especially if you know a man or a teenage boy who wants more volume but doesn't want to smell feminine with certain shampoos that have a floral scent. This shampoo is extremely affordable.