Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse, Max Hold, 192 g uploaded by Elena A.Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse, Max Hold, 192 g uploaded by Ruth R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse is full of it. This weightless body-boosting volumizing formula with a fusion of passion flower sunrise and pearl will give your style a lift and hold it free and full all day long. see more...

Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This mousse definitely makes my hair more voluminous, and it is relatively inexpensive, so I will probably continue using it in the future. One bottle lasts me several months, since I don't use it every day. It does make my hair feel a bit sticky, though, which is not my favorite thing.
virginia p.
virginia p.
Hollywood, FL
I love herbal escenses and this mousse, is everything what i need. easy to buy in pharmacys or market. I don't remeber the price.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Carson, MS
Great stuff...I've had thick, big hair always and this mousse worked great at controlling the curls.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Bedford, TX
Holds well, smells decent and it's a good price for what you get. It's the only mousse I use.
Janet A.
Janet A.
Paradise Valley, AZ
Smells fantastic! Holds well. However sometimes seem to cause flaking on dark
Pazao T.
Pazao T.
I really love the smell of this product! I pump one decent size amount to my palm and rub it into my scalp which I was surprise that it was not sticky at all on my palms. It does give me decent volume when I blow dry my hair but the volume does not last throughout the day. Overall it's like any other hair mousse.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I love Herbal Essences. I was really looking forward to trying this mousse. It smells amazing, but it really weighed down my curls. It left my hair wavy, instead of curly. It didn't look bad, it just wasn't what I expected. I'll stick with John Frieda for now.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Burlington
Awesome scent and provides great volume when used with and without a blowdryer. Makes hair soft and creates great texture. I love this product!!! provides my thick but thin hair with enough volume to last the whole day. Would recommend to anybody!
Haley E.
Haley E.
Ellerslie, PE
I have super straight hair and nothing will curl it. This mousse doesn't really do anything curl or volume wise. But since my hair is so straight I have the hardest time putting it into buns this gives me just enough tackiness for my hair to stick
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Newmarket, ON
As with many of the wonderful Herbal Essences products this mousse just smells heavenly. The scent is citrusy but not overpowering. I don't find it sticky or flaky when I use it and it provides a nice all day hold and some well needed volume. The can is a nice size too!