BY HERBAL ESSENCES #17 in Hair Mousse

Crank the volume and shape it up with Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hair Mousse. This weightless body-booster gives your style a lift and holds it all day long, while your senses fill up on our zesty citrus fragrance.

• Volumizing mousse scented with Citrus essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • A weightless, body-boosting, volumizing formula gives style a lift with hold all day long
  • Level 4 hold max
  • One 6.8 oz can

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Isobutane, Polyquaternium-4, Propane, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylene Glycol, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.

• "But when I do use it it works great for me!" in 1 review
  • "For a drugstore and very reasonable priced product this does a pretty good job." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this for thick hair! " in 1 review
  • "This mouse smells great and it works well." in 1 review
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Herbal Essences has just never done it for me, I really am not a fan of most of their products but I figured if I didn't like it it wouldnt really matter because it was so cheap. Let me tell you, I LOVE IT. it smells unbelievable, gives my hair amazing volume that lasts ALL DAY & best of all it doesnt leave my hair feeling like I have any product in it once I blow dry. I hate when I get a volumizing mousse and it leaves my hair all sticky. With this mousse I can run my fingers through my hair with ease. For two dollars I was extremely impressed. Definitely will be purchasing again.
Amanda J.
This mousse gives my hair the body it needs! It leaves my hair looking and feeling awesome! It definitely adds volume to your hair! I use this right before I blow dry my hair. My hair looks so volumized and I always get asked what products I use. People are shocked when I tell them I use Herbal Essences! I love this product so much! I highly recommend!
Gabrielle R.
Lakehurst , NJ
I use moose a lot for when i braid my hair to keep it from fraying but this was the absolute worst one i have used yet. It kept my hair in place but it also added white shedding to my roots. It made it look like i gave gray hair as well as dandruff. Would not recommend.
Angela B.
Marquette
I’ve used mousse since middle school because of my naturally wavy hair, and I love how it keeps my waves intact. The price is great for the amount in the container, it feels like it never runs out. The only downside is sometimes if I don’t wait long enough for my hair to dry enough it makes my hair look prettt greasy/wet once it’s applied.
Danielle L.
Corp Christi, TX
smells amazing, it's affordable and easy to use.. id defiantly recommend to a friend.. my hair is thick so it doesn't really last long, I don't know if it's because my hairs staight or because like I said it's thick. Other than that I can't complain
Alexis G.
This gives my hair sooooooooo much volume! I apply to my roots only before blow drying and I dry my hair while using several sized round brushes. This mousse aids in making my hair voluminous and keeping it that way all day and night, no teasing needed!!! It's also great to use when applied to roots and blowdrying with your head upside down. This is also affordable and smells great. Highly recommended if you seek that Victoria's Secret runway hair.
CAT D.
Flowery Br, GA
I used this ALL throughout college and it never let me down. I have extremely fine hair, but I have a lot of it, so my hair rides the struggle-bus constantly. This mousse gives my hair the body I need for the day. It doesn't stay for the next day, but that's just my hair, don't let my review deter you! This is such a good price for college kids on a budget and I absolutely will continue to repurchase as soon as I run out!
daisy m.
Fresno
I enjoy this product, but i feel as if it doesn’t hold the shape of my waves very well. I haven’t used any other product other than this one, so I guess that speaks for how I would buy this again.
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this stuff! Whenever I want my hair to have a little more umf I apply this right after I shower and my hair gets extra volume, and I receive compliments when I’m out and I get asked what I use in my hair to get that extra volume and well I tell them what I use. I recommended this to my mom and she loves it too. So yes I recommend this product to others.
Lory A.
Elizabeth , NJ
I dont really use mousse as much as i used to but when i want to style my hair really quickly this is a good choice. It smells really good and hold up pretty well.
kensy r.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave your hair crunchy? or creates flakes on your head?
Estephanie G.
Levittown, NY
I have been looking for a good moose... Is this one good ?
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
How is this product for curly hair? Do you find that it is better to use it at night then sleep on it, or use it after a morning shower and diffuse it?
Elaine R.
I want to know how much volume this product gives to a relaxed hair???
Amra C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Does this make your hair all hard and crusty?