BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hair Mousse

Crank the volume and shape it up with Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hair Mousse. This weightless body-booster gives your style a lift and holds it all day long, while your senses fill up on our zesty citrus fragrance.

• Volumizing mousse scented with Citrus essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • A weightless, body-boosting, volumizing formula gives style a lift with hold all day long
  • Level 4 hold max
  • One 6.8 oz can

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Isobutane, Polyquaternium-4, Propane, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylene Glycol, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.

• "But when I do use it it works great for me!" in 1 review
  • "For a drugstore and very reasonable priced product this does a pretty good job." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this for thick hair! " in 1 review
  • "This mouse smells great and it works well." in 1 review
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Herbal Essences has just never done it for me, I really am not a fan of most of their products but I figured if I didn't like it it wouldnt really matter because it was so cheap. Let me tell you, I LOVE IT. it smells unbelievable, gives my hair amazing volume that lasts ALL DAY & best of all it doesnt leave my hair feeling like I have any product in it once I blow dry. I hate when I get a volumizing mousse and it leaves my hair all sticky. With this mousse I can run my fingers through my hair with ease. For two dollars I was extremely impressed. Definitely will be purchasing again.
Amanda J.
This mousse gives my hair the body it needs! It leaves my hair looking and feeling awesome! It definitely adds volume to your hair! I use this right before I blow dry my hair. My hair looks so volumized and I always get asked what products I use. People are shocked when I tell them I use Herbal Essences! I love this product so much! I highly recommend!
Gabrielle R.
Barnegat, NJ
I use moose a lot for when i braid my hair to keep it from fraying but this was the absolute worst one i have used yet. It kept my hair in place but it also added white shedding to my roots. It made it look like i gave gray hair as well as dandruff. Would not recommend.
Gabby W.
This product smells amazing! It holds your hair in place for at least five hours which is long enough for me. It didn’t really add any volume so i was a bit disappointed by that. However because of the low price i would definitely purchase again.
Chase M.
Big Flats, NY
I absolutely love the scent of this mousse! The name is accurate, it really does give hair a great amount of volume. Usually I put this mousse in damp hair focused in my roots and it adds a considerable amount of volume. The scent lingers all day and I’ve gotten so many compliments on it! However, I’m giving this 4 stars because the mousse definitely gives me crunchy hair and I find it hard to use the right amount before it gets crunchy. If you use a tiny amount it might be safe, but if you’re looking for a mousse you can use for scrunching, you might end up with some crunchy hair!
Teresa V.
If there's anything I live to use on my hair while wet is this herbal essence body envy volumizer.. after my hair dries with this product in it is gives it a good boost of volume especially because my hair usually is so flat and falls straight down. It also smells good.
Kylie G.
This mousse is great for people using the curly girl method, as it has no sulfates or parabens. It really controls my frizz and defines my curls. I have to use a ton to control my hair and it still never gets crunchy. This is the only mousse I use!
Danielle L.
Corp Christi, TX
smells amazing, it's affordable and easy to use.. id defiantly recommend to a friend.. my hair is thick so it doesn't really last long, I don't know if it's because my hairs staight or because like I said it's thick. Other than that I can't complain
Brenda J.
Killeen
Herbal Essences Mousse has been the best mousse that I have been using and not expensive and all . I use it in the morning and it holds up all day without and problems.... I see there is no improvement that you need to do for this product...
Courtney W.
I live in a humid & hot state and have fine, straight hair! Double whammy!! I use this after a shower when I’m air drying and it’s great! Not crunchy or hard in my hair. Also, doesn’t weigh it down or cause it to be flat. I sometimes use it with heat protectant and use a wand! Perfect
kensy r.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave your hair crunchy? or creates flakes on your head?
Estephanie G.
Levittown , NY
I have been looking for a good moose... Is this one good ?
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
How is this product for curly hair? Do you find that it is better to use it at night then sleep on it, or use it after a morning shower and diffuse it?
Elaine R.
I want to know how much volume this product gives to a relaxed hair???
bill b.
Does this make your hair all hard and crusty?