BY HERBAL ESSENCES #49 in Hair Color

Crank the volume and shape it up with Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hair Mousse. This weightless body-booster gives your style a lift and holds it all day long, while your senses fill up on our zesty citrus fragrance.

• Volumizing mousse scented with Citrus essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • A weightless, body-boosting, volumizing formula gives style a lift with hold all day long
  • Level 4 hold max
  • One 6.8 oz can

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Isobutane, Polyquaternium-4, Propane, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylene Glycol, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.

• "But when I do use it it works great for me!" in 1 review
  • "This mouse smells great and it works well." in 1 review
  • "For a drugstore and very reasonable priced product this does a pretty good job." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this for thick hair! " in 1 review
Alexis G.
This gives my hair sooooooooo much volume! I apply to my roots only before blow drying and I dry my hair while using several sized round brushes. This mousse aids in making my hair voluminous and keeping it that way all day and night, no teasing needed!!! It's also great to use when applied to roots and blowdrying with your head upside down. This is also affordable and smells great. Highly recommended if you seek that Victoria's Secret runway hair.
Arili S.
['Coalinga', 'CA'], CA
I really recommend this product I really loved this. It worked amazing at first I was curious about it but I am happy I was able to try this out amazing!!!! I recommend this to everyone!
Lory A.
Elizabeth , NJ
I dont really use mousse as much as i used to but when i want to style my hair really quickly this is a good choice. It smells really good and hold up pretty well.
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
I thought that this volume mousse was honestly just decent. It is a pretty low price, but I have used better ones. I would use it again in a pinch. It is easy to use but I was just disappointed with the minimal effect.
elaina s.
Love this product! Affordable price and comes in. A variety of scents! Safe for colored treated hair and great for all hair types! You can find this at any drug store and at Walmart! Definitely satisfied!
Megan S.
Leighton
This is what i use when i am gonna wear my hair down and scrunch it up this holds my hair very well and has never been to crunchy it always makes my hair not only feel good but smell good as well
DONNA V.
I have probably used every drugstore mousse in the drugstore. I am a fan of a few brands including herbal essences. It smells so good, although it does do its job ... for a little while... i found that this mousse didnt hold up for a long period of time. I like that with just the right amount you can achieve the volume and style you want without having to go over board and getting crispy hair! I did receive this product to try for free, but this product is no stranger in my collection. This is my honest opinion about this specific item!
Christina A.
Corp Christi, TX
This smells phenomenal! I totally love the smell of this...soooo good! I have used this for many many years and it does the job! I put it right at my roots while damp and work it into the strands with sort of a "scrunched" motion and then blow dry with my hair flip down. This totally gives my hair all the volume I need. It doesn't dry it out or make it flaky or sticky. I'm still able to run my fingers through my hair with it feeling like I can break a piece of haha! And did I mention the smell!!! Yaaasss!
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my absolute favorite mousse ever. I have been using this mousse for years and always find myself returning to Target to pick it up the moment I run out. It leaves my curls soft and defined throughout the day. Although it wears out towards the end of the day that doesn't change how great the product is. I've recommended multiple times and suggest anyone looking for a great mousse try this out.
Allicia L.
West Portsmouth, OH
I was not a huge fan of this product. I could definitely tell I had something in my hair when I used this when I would feel it. The smell and price of the product was great. In fact sometimes I would use it just for the sceant alone. My main problem was that it didn't boost my hair any and give me any extra volume. It should be said though that my hair in general does not take volume boosting products well.
Estephanie G.
Levittown , NY
I have been looking for a good moose... Is this one good ?
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
How is this product for curly hair? Do you find that it is better to use it at night then sleep on it, or use it after a morning shower and diffuse it?
Elaine R.
I want to know how much volume this product gives to a relaxed hair???
Does it really give a volume to envy? Does it leave hair oily?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Why is this product under hair color?