Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse

Crank the volume and shape it up with Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hair Mousse. This weightless body-booster gives your style a lift and holds it all day long, while your senses fill up on our zesty citrus fragrance.

• Volumizing mousse scented with Citrus essences
  • All day humidity protection and frizz control
  • A weightless, body-boosting, volumizing formula gives style a lift with hold all day long
  • Level 4 hold max
  • One 6.8 oz can

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Isobutane, Polyquaternium-4, Propane, Fragrance/Parfum, Propylene Glycol, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.

What’s the differences between this and the curl boosting mousse?
What about this prosuct?
I Love this product when I want to put my hair in a high bun. I use this to keep all the fly always down and my hair to stay in place. And it smells amazing .
Start your review of Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse!
Product Highlights
“This mouse smells great and it works well.” in reviews
“I highly recommend this for thick hair! ” in reviews
“For a drugstore and very reasonable priced product this does a pretty good job.” in reviews
“But when I do use it it works great for me!” in reviews
Wilmington, NC
I have never used a volumizing mousse and for the price and reviews I figured I would try this out. For one, I would say that this kind of works but I have thin-ish blonde highly processed hair and it requires a lot of work to give it volume. As someone with generally flat hair - I needed a boost.I gave this 3 stars because I found that it is very easy to over-use this product or end up with crunchy hair. If you don't blow dry immediately after you apply this product... you will end up with a crunchy mess. Also, the results don't last longer than maybe an hour or so. Sadly, will be giving this away to a friend!
Raleigh, NC
I feel like I probably use this product differently than most people. I typically shower in the morning, so my hair is damp when I get to work. I keep a bottle of this in my desk at work to kind of "finish" off my look by keeping frizz and fluffiness at bay, while adding a wonderful scent. I am a huge fan of fruity flavors, but I cannot deal with a scent that is fake or overpowering. This product adds just the right amount of smell without making me feel sick.
This is one of my favorite Curly Girl Method approved mousse! It smells like citrus and dispenses like your typical mousse. I love to use it on refresh days with water. I also have tried the Totally Twisted but I prefer the Body Envy, as it gives me more hold and provides a stronger cast. I do think mousse can be drying on styling days, so I use it mostly for refresh days as it's lightweight and gives me plenty of volume!
Battle creek, MI
Purchased at: Target
It smells like a tropical vacation. And it dispenses a good amout of product. Sadly thats where it ends.. I wear my hair in a tight bun. This is nowhere near a tight hold its like a level 2 hold. This flakes off and makes it look like you have horrible dandruff. Like alot! Ive put it in my hair wet and dry and a small amount and a large amount. Its just horrible. White flakes everywhere in my black hair
I find that Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse is an average run of the mill mousse. I honestly can't say if I noticed a real difference in using it or not. I suppose there is some slight advantage to helping maintain some curl definition but over the course of the day the curls just fall out anyway and I end up resorting and relying on hairspray more than mousse.
Austin, IN
If I were reviewing this based only on how it smells I would give it 5 stars. It smells wonderful. However, for a mousse boasting volume and body it was a bit underwhelming. Also, I believe it also claims to be a flexible hold and it left my hair quite crunchy. I have read that some people use this then use Argon Oil to take the crunch out.
La Puente, CA
This stuff smells so fricking good. I didnt know if it was going to work for my hair which it did a little but i needed to use alot for myself to thoroughly put it in my hair. The thing i loved about it though was that it smelled so good and i would definitely recommend this to my friends with less complicated hair.
East Islip, NY
I bought this to try to “scrunch” my hair and to relive my middle school days. This mousse smells very clean and refreshing, it’s not too sticky and doesn’t clump my hair together. I don’t think it holds my hair all day, and I lose the “scrunch”. I would try another mousse before going back to this one.
Mount Carmel, PA
This mousse is very thick and dense. It felt really gross in my hair the first couple times using it. You need to get a small amount and lightly go over your hair. You can then scrunch it in. If you have fine hair, this may not be the mousse for you. It's very affordable, if you want to give it a shot.
FRANKLIN
This mousse gives my hair great lift whether i'm letting it air dry or if I'm doing a blow out, it works so great! It doesn't feel heavy or sticky, it's a really light product. It also smells incredibly fresh and fruity. I've been using it for years and am still so happy with this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stockton, CA
il y a un an
Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse ? Does it leave a white "spider web" thing after drying?
Vanessa L. • il y a un an