BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Sarah S.
Akron
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently decided to try out this hairspray simply for the reason that it was on sale and it was a great deal. It smells absolutely wonderful, and it holds really really well. You do have to be careful when spraying it though to make sure that you are not too close to your hair, otherwise your hair can look a bit crispy. I made that mistake the first couple times that I used it. I’m glad that I was able to brush it out even though it was dry though to make it look a bit more natural.
Zeyn G.
Reno , NV
Smells soooo good. Love how it smells. Sometimes I just spray just because of scent.
I have straight long hair. I love to curl my hair. But after curling it takes only half hour. Waste of time if not used the spray.
If I use this spray I still have curls next day. I bought it at Walmart and it was cheap when compare with some other brands. But it does it job even it is cheap.
arma a.
I love herbal essences always. be it shampoo conditioner sprays everything. but this volumizing spray makes hair oily after a couple of minutes. which i do not like. Other than that this spray holds perfectly.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,195 reviews
I love Herbal essrnces I get so many compliments on my hair this hairspray is one I have used for years now. It is my go to brand Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse
Kayla
Purchased at: Walmart
Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray I love this hairspray for lots of reasons . First off it dont leave your hair all Rock hard like other hair sprays ❗ It holds it in place and smells soo good , just like the bottle says 😚😚 . It lasts a long time a little goes a very long way #beauty #herbalessence #iloveit
ANNMARGARET P.
If you have really thick or thin hair, and you want them real nice either tight or loose curls, this product is perfect for that.
Becky R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! It does what it says it does on the bottle. It lasts longer than 24 hours and it gives me curls volume. It does get a little sticky but then again ehat hairspray doesnt get sticky. I would recommend it .
Brianna C.
Flatwoods, TN
Purchased at: Target
My favorite hairspray! Helps to give flat hair like mine, some lift. It smells amazing, holds hair in place well, without it being too stiff, and it's affordable. A must have!
Jordan A.
I first purchased this product about a year ago simply because of the smell!! It is heavenly! I love the huge bottles that are very affordable! Texture is great. Holds very well! I don't think I'll ever stop using this hairspray!
Jennifer K.
Jessup, MD
Excellent botanical smell and great lift at the roots for added volume. I wish it held waves and lift a bit longer. I work in a smokey, humid environment (so I may be asking a lot). Overall a great hairspray!
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.