BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Alison C.
Forsyth
This hairspray works well and smells so delicious. At first I was not so sure about this product, but after using it for about two months I am very pleased with it and the way it performs and hold my curls all day long. I also like how it does not make my hair look hard and stuck. Looks very natural.
Christina B.
Leland, NC
I love the smell, I use this for my daughter at her dance competitions. It holds great
Jade H.
NEBRASKA❤🌽
The only hair spray I will ever use! This stuff smells sooooo good and works like magic. It doesn't leave your hair super sticky or crusted, and helps control frizziness.
Nina J.
Owensboro
Purchased at: Walmart
Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray I love this hairspray! It’s a very thin feeling hairspray yet very durable and keeps my hair exactly how I want it! The smell is always great! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great hairspray!
Hannah B.
Keystone Hgts, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This hair spray smells great but leaves your hair crunchy and doesn’t last very long! It’s very cost effective though!
✨Sandra✨ S.
Review for: PACK OF 10 - Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray 8 Fl Oz more...
I didn’t buy the pack of ten I only bought one and I have a love hate relationship with it. Has a great hold but can become flaky if you try and run your fingers through it. I feel like that’s a problem with most hair sprays though
Lexi G.
Holly springs , MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it because its not sticky at all like other hairsprays, it also doesn’t make your hair hard if you spray too close like i do a lot of spray too much which I’m guilty of both and you can’t forget how great it smells
Kelly M.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Walmart
Works really well! Hold my hair in place all day! Smells amazing and have repurchased multiple timea
Brittany T.
Overland Park , KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
This product has a good hold but not super stiff and smells really good! Compared to more expensive products this works really great and I will definitely buy it again!!!
Rachel M.
Mount Airy
Purchased at: Walmart
Great volume! Great hold! Great smell! Great price! I call that a quadruple threat. Thank your Herbal Essences for making such great smelling, affordable products.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.