BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Amanda M.
Salem
Purchased at: Walmart
I have literally used this since high school. It is by far my favorite the best hairspray that will ever be
samantha t.
harrison township, MI
Love love this product. Gives my hair just the right volume and doesnt leave it nasty feeling. Great stuff
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I received this complimentary in my voxbox and it is great! It held my curls well and the smell is amazing!
Kelsey W.
Elizabethtown , IN
Good product! Doesn't give me too much volume, but just enough. Holds nicely too! Also smells pretty good!
rachel d.
Bremen, AL
Really great product. Keeps my hair in place all day. Works better than other brands I've used in the past.
Alexis M.
Anderson
I love this hairspray for the price you can't beat it. It lasts me over 6 months and I use hairspray daily.
Martha A.
Long Beach , CA
This is a great product for styling that not only works well, but smells great as well. The price is right
Amber A.
Pinehurst, TX
This is my go to daily hair spray. Works great for my wavy hair days when I want them to be loose and full
Amy V.
Delano, CA
I love this product. Not only does it smell good but it holds all day! Doesn't make my hair flakey either.
Taylor R.
Las Vegas, NV
Volumizing Hairspray Last for more than 6 hours. Kept my hair big but with a feel of light , unflakey hair.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.