BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Kate B.
Broadview, MT
The smell is amazing. the hold isn't the best wish it was a little stronger. but the price is unbeatable.
Michelle A.
Apple valley
I really like the smell of this hair spray and like that it doesn’t leave like a white residue on my hair
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
This is the best smelling hairspray ever! I recommend this and it helps curls stay effortlessly all day!
Samantha D.
Raeford, NC
I love this hairspray. It smells amazing. It's super lightweight so my hair is bouncy, but still in place
Brianne G.
Forked River, NJ
This stuff smells amazing. It doesn't make your hair crunchy. It also leaves a smooth touch to your hair.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
I'm loving this hairspray. Has just the right hold and gives texture to my hair. Smells great. Good cost.
Brooke S.
Toledo, OH
Pretty good, had it for a long time and it held the hair okay. Mine was volumizing... so it was different
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
Love the smell of this! I have it sitting in my bathroom now! My husband steels it from me all the time!
Madison H.
Sussex
This hairspray almost lasts all day but does not but it can keep a pretty good hold for most of the day.
Kelley G.
I loveeee Herbal Essences hair spray because first off it smells AMAZING.. And second it is a great hold.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.