BY HERBAL ESSENCES #12 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Heather G.
Canton, OH
Smells amazing . I am on my third day of the same hair style which is curls! So happy with this hairspray!
Brittney C.
Liverpool, NY
I love this hairspray! Smell is great and gives a good texture to hair. It's a firm hold but not too stiff.
Alexis M.
Anderson
I love this hairspray for the price you can't beat it. It lasts me over 6 months and I use hairspray daily.
Johnna R.
Hamden, OH
This hairspray works great! It holds my hair all day and always makes it look shiny! Love this hairspray!
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I received this complimentary in my voxbox and it is great! It held my curls well and the smell is amazing!
Kaitlin G.
Dyer, IN
Love this. Holds all hair in place, but is soft to the touch. Doesn't leave your head feeling heavy either.
Tresa B.
I have really thick hair and this works great toadd volume. It lasts all day and also lasts in humidity.
Gentry C.
Glencoe, OK
Smells hreat. Makes you smell amazing! Its awesome! Amazing smell and leaves you wanting more! I love it!
Dana R.
The herbal essence is body envy of the ful The herbal essence is body envy First right is a good product
Jade M.
This is my favorite hairspray. Doesn't leave any residue behind. It has the best hold and feels so light.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.