BY HERBAL ESSENCES #10 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Jennifer E.
Beaumont , CA
love this hair spray! Not only does it smell good, but it keeps my hair in place! It doesn’t have that sticky feeling
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Love this product! Inexpensive and smells freaking amazing! Leaves your hair soft and touchable. No stiffness at all
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,142 reviews
Shiny and lush finish smells great . its cheap but the hold is pretty great .you dont have to worry about fly aways.
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
Love this entire line from Herbal Essence! This hairspray works well although I've cut back my use on aerosol sprays.
Kari G.
I always use this spray no matter how I fix my hair! I use it to teAse my hair & to set my hair & the smell is great
Hannah C.
French Lick, IN
Very pleasant smell that lasts for days. Only qualm is that it will dry too quickly to complete styling occasionally.
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Amazing smell!!!! This is my favorite hairspray of all time! It doesn't leave my hair crispy but it has amazing hold
Bobbi P.
Manitowoc, WI
My favorite bargain brand hairspray! Good hold without a ton of stickiness. Smells great and has a great price point!
Shannon B.
The best hairspray I've ever used! It is a great value for the price. It doesn't weigh down my hair. It's the best!
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I dont use hairspray every day but this is the one I own. It smells amazing and hold my hair into place with volume
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.