BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Marissa G.
Amarillo, TX
It smell great gets my hair the way i want it and stays that way all day . the can last ne for forever .......
Tanya L.
Smells amazing! Does it's job without making hair look stiff. Deff recommended this product and it's affordable
Raquel M.
Hailey , ID
Ok hairspray. Love the smell, doesn’t leave my hair feeling stiff. Has an ok hold. I purchase mine at Walmart.
Mariana A.
Memphis, TX
Love the way it makes my hair feel.Hold without all the sticky build up. Everyone should try.You will love it.
Chloe M.
My favorite hair spray to use! Keeps curls and straight hair easy. Smells amazing, would definitely recommend!
Francie P.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this hair spray. It holds my hair without leaving it sticky. It's a great value. I highly recommend it.
Kirsten H.
My daily hair spray! It smells GREAT and works great! I have curly/frizzy hair and it helps tame the wildness!
Abby D.
Twin Lakes, WI
This has a really nice hold for a really long time. The nice thing is it doesn’t feel really crunchy and thick.
Chelsea V.
Holland, MI
This is a great hairspray! It smells amazing and holds curl well! Also helps give hair some volume and a lift!
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
Yummy smell, great hold!! I just recently started using this hairspray and now it's the one I continue to buy-
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.