BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Ana A.
Anaheim, CA
I love this hairspray!! It last long wtihout making my hair crunchy unlike other hairspray. It also added volune.
Zitlaly C.
This hairspray smells so good ! And does it job I do recommend. I've used this plenty of times and still love it
Alina D.
Varnell, GA
This works great, like something you would buy at a salon. it smells good too and lasts all day, even in humidity
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product and brand. I love that it's not sticky and hold my hair in place without making my hair hard!
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
Love the smell and great hold. It doesn't leave white residue in hair and a good volumizer. Definitely recommend.
Kailee L.
Smells SO good! I just love Herbal Essences hairsprays. This one gives my hair more volume and stays on all day!
Angel S.
Midland , Tx
I love this volumizing hair spray!! It really held up on my thick hair all day, I would recommend this hairspray!
Raquel M.
Hailey , ID
Ok hairspray. Love the smell, doesn’t leave my hair feeling stiff. Has an ok hold. I purchase mine at Walmart.
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
This is my go-to hairspray because of the smell and it doesn’t make my hair feel crinkly or hard. I recommend!
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
I like this hairspray a lot. It smells good and has a nice hold but if you brush it out your hair will go limp.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.