BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Subrina R.
Bronx, NY
Works really well and smells awesome! It holds your hair well and is very inexpensive when on sale. I highly recommend
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Nicualy Isuane M.
Doral, FL
No me gusta. Estos productos son muy buenos, pero no me gusta este. Para nada. Quizás no es el que le va a mi cabello.
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
Such a great hair spray! I have very curly hair, this hold my hair all day and for such a good price! Highly recommend.
Jaime P.
I love this one in the Herbal essence line because it keeps my hair nice and volumized. It doesn't weigh down my hair.
Kimberly L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love the scent and is easy to use and works well. Flyaways are kept under control and hair doesn't get stiff or sticky.
member-318844e48
Absolutely love this hairspray! Started using it 3 years ago and haven't switched back. I highly recommend this product
Ashley T.
South San Francisco, CA
The smell of this product is great
Kept my hair from getting frizzy without hardening it. Price point is good as well.
Amy S.
Albertville, AL
I love this product! It has got a great hold without the crunch like to it and is affordable and the smell is Amazing !
Jen C.
Sterling, VA
It holds my hair in place really well and lasts all day. It also has a great smell and not the classic hairspray smell.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.