BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Love this product! Inexpensive and smells freaking amazing! Leaves your hair soft and touchable. No stiffness at all
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2065 reviews
Shiny and lush finish smells great . its cheap but the hold is pretty great .you dont have to worry about fly aways.
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
Love this entire line from Herbal Essence! This hairspray works well although I've cut back my use on aerosol sprays.
Kasey F.
Sand Lake, MI
Seriously nothing moves out of place when I use this product. Not only does it add more body, but it smells good too!
Emma T.
Smells great, works great! Decent amount of hold not crunchy. I am only typing this so that I have enough characters.
Krista W.
I Have pretty flat hair and this hair spray does a pretty good job of helping me volumize what little hair I do have.
Michelle F.
Jackson, KY
I love this hairspray, its so awesime and hold my hair in place even in humid weather. Would recommend it to anyone!!
Andrea S.
Brighton, CO
Holds my style all day and smells awesome. I love how this hairspray holds my style but does not feel tacky or stiff
Isabella N.
Fergus Falls, MN
It left my hair feeling hard and crunchy and didn't hold curls from a curling iron. Made hair feel sticky and gross.
Amber M.
Towanda, PA
This is the worst hair spray I have ever used. It is so heavy, takes forever to dry and always leaves my hair tacky!
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.