BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Emi P.
Jacksonville, NC
I love the hold and smell of this hairspray, a little goes a long way. One can lasts forever and it isn't expensive at all.
Alice B.
Valdosta, Ga
Herbal essence always has great smells and the hold was wonderful I love to use it when I scrunch my hair to keep it all in place
Emily M.
Mcdonough , GA
I love the way this herbal essence hair spray smells compared to the others. It really keeps my hair in place throughout the day
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
My go to hairspray. I don't use anything else. It keeps my hair in place all day. It's not sticky when you apply it to your hair.
cali v.
Murrysville, PA
Herbal Essence products have come a long way! I really like their hair products. Especially this Body Envy Volumizing hairspray.
Melissa V.
Pacoima , CA
Maybe it didn’t work for me because I have long straight hair. But I didn’t notice much volume . It does have a nice scent though
Nikki T.
Little Elm, TX
I love this stuff.. Holds amazing and doesn't give the hair that hard feeling some hairspray does. Price isn't outrageous either
Justine H.
Clay, NY
I love the smell of this product, and the hold is perfect for what i need. It doesn't leave my hair super stiff, which is great!
Holly H.
Spring Hill, TN
This product smells incredible and definitely holds well. Herbal Essences products are affordable and always have a great scent!
Whitney D.
Great hairspray! Hold strength is good and smell is great! If a salon hair spray is not available, I would recommend them one!
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.