BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Tashena S.
Virginia Beach, VA
YES! YES! YES! All the way I love this product. Even my daughter is a fan of it! Helps hold in curls and give enough volume that my hair doesn’t need to use that much spray. I love it!
Amanda V.
Absolutely the best hairspray I’ve used. One of the reasons I love this product so much is the scent. Smells so good!! Also it works effectively. Overall satisfied and would recommend.
Daniella H.
This stuff is a really affordable and I love the scent. It's really natural and full bodied. I really love this. They have a whole line of fantastic products for almost every hair type.
Dulce J.
Yakima , WA
This hairspray smells amazing and does its job. It doesnt last all day though. If you use too much i notice it can weigh your hair down. Definitely met my expectations for the price. Yes i would buy again.
Brooke C.
Fayetteville, NC
Having very fine hair, volume is a necessity. This hairspray works wonders for me. It is very light and get the job done. It does not leave my hair hard and also leaves a nice scent.
Logan K.
Walnut, KS
Herbal Essences products always smell great. They're affordable and work well. This hairspray worked great on my thick curly hair. It didn't leave my hair feeling "crunchy"
Melissa D.
Very happy with this brand and this hair spray they never let me down this hair spray keeps my curly hair in place and smells good! A+++ Also let’s add inexpensive 🙂🙃👍🏻❤️
Christina M.
athens, Ga
Iv used this a few times and i loveeee it . Hebal essance it smells so good i cant even explain . And the hairspray products i have thick hair and it hold everything in
marie A.
This hair spray smells so good! Packaging it cute and nicely sized. It held my hair pretty well. I would honestly just buy it for the smell of it. 100% recommend.
Elena u.
Use this for when I want some volume to my hair without burning it with irons I normally apply this when I don’t want to spend a lot od time on my hair but look decent
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.