BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
sue e.
Plainwell, MI
I absolutely love it. Yes sticky feeling and works awesome for volume. The smell is great without the choking aerosol smell
Ginger W.
Fairland, IN
Good product, fair price, but excellent for a stay at home mom who needs just a bit of stick to keep her hair looking good.
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
This product is decent enough and very affordable. I wouldn't say it adds much volume but it will set your hair style well.
Evelyn T.
I use this after I curl my hair and it makes my curls stay in for a while they don't fall out very quick and it seems nice
Audrey B.
Tucson
Nice flexible hold smells great! I use this on a daily basis for any hair style. Doesn't leave your hair crunchy or stiff!
T C.
Loved the smell! Did leave my hair crispy, which is okay because that's what hairspray is supposed to do, hold it in place!
Julia D.
Metairie, LA
This is the best stuff for when ur hair is looking a little flat I love the formula it doesn't leave ur hair greasy at all.
Carlie B.
Blue Springs, MO
For sure when people see this stuff in your hair they will I fact have body envy. Your hair will have never looked better.
Amber W.
This is a great product that isn't greasy. It doesn't a nice job adding volume to fine hair. Also, it is reasonably priced.
Catherine R.
San Antonio
I love this product! Keeps hair in place. Works wonders when scrunching my hair. Smells delicious compared to other brands.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.