BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Lexi B.
Newark, NY
Works really good love the smell of it. Use it quite a bit.better than others I have used before smell is a bug thing for me
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, MO
Like the product aalot. Volumizes like it says, also product stays Pretty well. Doesnt leave hair sticky. #mastergroomerbadge
brooke s.
Bristol, PA
This can last me forever because of how strong the hairspray is. also a tiny bit goes a really long way and it smells so good
Lauren T.
Barbourville, Ky
Love this hair spray it's affordable and smells amazing and it actually works to I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Alyssa H.
Jackson, TN
I LOVE this stuff! Works amazing, even during humid weather. Its not stiff and allows me to still have the movement I want.
Katy B.
Moulton, AL
Pretty decent hairspray and affordable as well. Herbal essences tends to be a great brand and I like most of their products
Hannah S.
Sherwood, WI
This hairspray holds up great! The smell is amazing and it lasts all day! Definitely a must for an inexpensive hairspray!!
Sin H.
Frederick, MD
This hair spray did give me a lot of volume. Does not leave a sticky feeling or gets flaky. I do wish the smell was better.
Yanira C.
A veces lo utizo cuando termino de hacer mis risos me gusta mucho sus aroma y aparte es genial para darle cuerpo al cabello
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
This is pretty much the only hair spray I use. It's the only one I have found that helps keep my hairs curl after styling.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.