BY HERBAL ESSENCES #10 in Hairspray

• Does this last longer than a few hours in your hair? I ha...1 Answers
  • "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Erika J.
This is my go-to hairspray. The smell is to die for and owns any other hairspray scent. It holds well and doesn't leave my hair crunchy.
Nihla A.
Westlake, OH
This stuff is good. It holds my hair all night without making my hair hard. It lasts a long time too because you don't need to use a lot.
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
Bought for my daughter's who need volume with their everyday fixes. Works great and we've picked over more expensive brands we've tried.
Shanna G.
Love this hair spray! Holds my curls wonderfully throughout the day. I'm also big on things smelling good and this hair sprays does that.
Hannah B.
Do not like the way it smells. The smell makes me sick. Price is fine if you can stand the smell. Does its job and makes hair very stiff.
Peyton R.
The smell of this hairspray alone makes this product amazing!! It holds my hair great but doesn’t make it too stiff or “crunchy” feeling.
Kayla W.
Augusta , GA
First off, this product smells amazing!! Second, it keeps my hair full and curled all night when I go out. Last, I love this hairspray!
Amanda S.
Love this product. I don't use hairspray often but certain occasions call for it. I like this product for easy use and it smells great!
Shelby J.
Warren, MI
Hold very well but makes hair hard. Would use a light hand and go light! you can always add more but can't wait away. Smells great too.
Karen f.
Huntington Pk, CA
I've always loved it ,it works great and it smells so good. it actually stays all day and doesn't give me that frizzy look afterwards.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.