BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor , MI
This hairspray smells great and has a good hold without making my hair crunchy. Good price and great for an everyday go to hairspray
HollyAnn W.
Ewing, NE
I use this more to tame flyaway hairs, so I don't know about the volumizing claims, but it works well enough for me and smells great!
Crystal C.
united states
I dont use hairspray often, but when I do it's this one! I use it when I'm setting my hair in hot rollers and it helps with volume :)
Abigail S.
Cumming, GA
Smells good and doesn’t make me feel like I’m a walking bottle of hair spray. Holds well but doesn’t make hair too stiff. Good price.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
This is volumizing without leaving hair crusty and sticky. I love this product, and I am usually not one for using hair sprays at all.
Dallas H.
Great falls, MT
This hairspray smells amazing. It adds volume, flattens any stray hairs sticking up, and still keeps your hair looking soft and shiny
Cassidi S.
Clarksville, TN
This hairspray holds my hair in place but it can be stiff. It has a great scent. I recommend this for a budget friendly hairspray.
Penny K.
Wise
I use the whole line of this product I love it. Works great, great price for the value. I've tried other brands but keep going back
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Great hairspray. Nice scent, super strong hold. My only con is that it leaves your hair a bit sticky. I will repurchase this spray.
Isobel P.
Smells great! Hold style in place without making hair crispy/stiff. I've used this hairspray for years and it's never let me down.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.