BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I like this hairspray because it holds well its cheap and it smells nice unlike other hairsprays which can often smell like alcohol and overpowering. It has. Flexible hold so my hair never feels stiff or crunchy m.
Leah B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love, love, LOVE this hairspray! It smells SO nice — I get compliments all the time on the smell. It locks my curls in place but still allows my hair some bounce. I will definitely continue to buy this product.
Elisabeth A.
I have used a lot of hairsprays, but currently this is the one I use because it’s my favorite. It does its job keeping everything in its place and the best part- it smells INCREDIBLE. I would highly recommend.
Hillary D.
Redding
This volumizing hairspray is much the same as the mousse. It is a light hold that makes for brushable and touchable hair and it smells really nice and not overpowering. It also does not dry out the hair.
caricoop89 C.
Gainesville, GA
Love Herbal Essences! This hairspray does exactly what it says and smells insanely good! I usually skip at least 2 days of washing my hair and I use this for volume and scent in between those days!
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Herbal essences has good hair spray i usually buy this brand when its on sale or theres a good one i see but when i do use it, works great never lets me down always keeps hold all day in your hair.
Jessica R.
osseo
Every hair spray gives me headache but not this one! It smells amazing to. My hair stays how I want all day long and the price is very fair. I would recommend this to everyone. My mom started buying because I showed it to her.
abbs. 💫.
Birmingham
I really like this hairspray. I have a ton of thick, dark hair and it is hard to keep it in place sometimes. This hairspray does great at keeping down my frizzy baby hairs and doesn’t smell like I’m breathing in poison haha
Katherina S.
Las Vegas, NV
This hairspray has lasted me such a long time! Not only does it smell good but it keeps my hair lively throughout the day and isn’t a super sticky substance. Keeps curls bouncy and unstuck.
Jerrica P.
Ooltewah, TN
I love the scent of this hairspray. The light weight non-sticky hold is perfect at taming my damaged hair. The price is very affordable and it is all around the best hairspray. I have been using it for many many years.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.