BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Does this last longer than a few hours in your hair? I ha...1 Answers
  • "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
april m.
This is the best hairspray i have tried so far it does not leave your hair feeling hard or sticky and it gets the jobs done also smells great.
Kristen S.
My hair is hard to keep any volume too. This product helps keep my stubborn hair in place longer than any other brand I have tried previously .
Sabia A.
Brooklyn, NY
Keeps a strong hold to my hair when I decide to curl it. I wish the smell was a little lighter and not as strong but it gets the job done well.
Sandy M.
It's cheap and it holds and doesn't smell bad either. I wish I had thick bouncy hair that didn't need hair spray but I don't so this is for me.
Regina S.
Greenville, MS
Love love love! Great smell and doesn't break the bank. Helps tame frizz and fights humidity. Nice hold and leaves hair flexible and manageable
Chassidy P.
Show Low, AZ
Smells fantastic and isn't sticky at all. The only problem I have with this hair spray is that it leaves my hair falling flat after a few hours
Tori B.
Perry, UT
Herbal essences doesn't have a scent that I don't like. Everything smells so good! And the hairspray doesn't make your hair nasty and clumpy 😊
Taylor S.
My old go to.
I have thin, wavy un-treated hair. This hairspray gives me just the right hold, while not feeling too heavy. And it smells great!
Brooke B.
Ozark, AL
This is my favorite hairspray. It smells wonderful and it gives my thick (heavy) hair plenty of extra volume. It also can hold a style all day.
Nai s.
First off love the smell and it does hold my hair but just not the whole entire day. over all it does its job to keep the curls stays curly.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.