BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• Does this last longer than a few hours in your hair? I ha...1 Answers
  • "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
april m.
This is the best hairspray i have tried so far it does not leave your hair feeling hard or sticky and it gets the jobs done also smells great.
Chassidy P.
Show Low
Smells fantastic and isn't sticky at all. The only problem I have with this hair spray is that it leaves my hair falling flat after a few hours
Stephanie S.
I love the way this smells! It also has great hold even in humidity. I’ve used a few different hairsprays and this one I keep coming back to.
Nicky J.
Galesburg, IL
Another volumizing product I've tried & liked again the smell is really nice. It keeps my hair in place all day & gives me the volume i need.
Brandi C.
Smells amazing no buildup on my hair it works wonders and holds great and not pricey at all it is amazing and gives me the volume that I want
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
I wore this for my prom and it healed my curls on for three days my hair is down to my butt. It smells amazing I would totally recommend it.
Heather G.
Great hairspray, gives body and a very nice hold at the same time. If I use too much it does become "crunchy", so I just have to be careful.
Samantha W.
Olive Branch, MS
Great hold. I have thin hair so not a lot of volume. This really does help with giving it a fuller and bigger look. It had a great scent too!
Nai s.
First off love the smell and it does hold my hair but just not the whole entire day. over all it does its job to keep the curls stays curly.
Becky D.
Rice Lake, WI
All around excellent hair spray. It definitely keeps your hair in place, so make sure you have the style you want before you start to spray!
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.