BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Jari M.
Kannapolis, NC
Great product it is honestly so awesome. I have black hair and always so frizzy but after using this it has kept my hair in place and it lasts all day long
naomiAugustine v.
New Bedford, MA
These products always smell so good and I have yet to be disappointed with anything I have purchased love the shampoo conditioner and other hair products.
Darlina K.
This is great. This product is new to me in the last 4 months and I find the product to be extra volumizing without being drying. It smells really nice too
Jessica L.
Thonotosassa, FL
Love this hairspray literally works wonders. Its not stinky like most and it doesn't make your hair white. It lasts all day, gives you're hair a clean look
Angelique M.
Corona, CA
I love this stuff!
It keeps my hair in place and doesn't budge til the night is over
It's not that expensive so it's such a great deal
And it smells great
Ashley F.
Newport, KY
I love the volume I get when using the body envy volumizing hairspray! It really gives me the body I want and need to look fabulous all day and night long.
LaCharity D.
Gordo, AL
Didn't like really, there's other things that's way better. But I love other Aussie products, different stroke for different folks. Try it and you may like
Marci H.
Bryan, OH
I like this hair spray. It gives you all day hold and protection on windy days. I don't feel it is too sticky or leaves that hard feeling after applying.
Carrie C.
I just bought this a few days ago and absolutely love it so far.. It smells amazing and sprays on smoothly.. So far it holds my hair in place very well..
Amber T.
Ft sill Oklahoma
Feels light weight and dosent crunch smells like it is very fruity and gives you great hold that is going to last The Whole day price is very affordable.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.