BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Jessica L.
Thonotosassa, FL
Love this hairspray literally works wonders. Its not stinky like most and it doesn't make your hair white. It lasts all day, gives you're hair a clean look
Ashley F.
Newport, KY
I love the volume I get when using the body envy volumizing hairspray! It really gives me the body I want and need to look fabulous all day and night long.
Angelique M.
Corona, CA
I love this stuff!
It keeps my hair in place and doesn't budge til the night is over
It's not that expensive so it's such a great deal
And it smells great
Amber T.
Ft sill Oklahoma
Feels light weight and dosent crunch smells like it is very fruity and gives you great hold that is going to last The Whole day price is very affordable.
Carrie C.
I just bought this a few days ago and absolutely love it so far.. It smells amazing and sprays on smoothly.. So far it holds my hair in place very well..
Marci H.
Bryan, OH
I like this hair spray. It gives you all day hold and protection on windy days. I don't feel it is too sticky or leaves that hard feeling after applying.
Makayla H.
Olivehurst, CA
Sometimes my hair goes flat and it needs a bit of a pick me up.This works wonders for my and I love how thick and volummized my hair looks after using it
Cynthia H.
Los Angeles, CA
This hairspray makes my hairstyle and curls last for hours as well as giving it a nice, fresh scent not like other hairpsrays that smell like chemicals.
Alexa S.
I needed a hairspray that would hold my hair especially when curly and this one is wonderful. It isn't overly sticky and keeps my hair in place all day.
Tammy J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I use this hairspray daily I like the smell even though it comes from an aerosol cans it is not a real stronghold and doesn't make my hair feel sticky
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.