BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
This hairspray has a good scent. My hair is very fine and doesn't hold curl for much of anything. I use this mainly out of habit, and not out of actual need.
Addie C.
This product is really good for holding your curls but sometimes can get hard on your hair. It also smells really good so overall I really like this product!
Bethany L.
Noblesville, IN
Hands down my go to hairspray. It has a very strong hold, so it's easy to overdo it. I absolutely love the smell. It's light smelling, and not over powering.
Angelique M.
Corona, CA
I love this stuff!
It keeps my hair in place and doesn't budge til the night is over
It's not that expensive so it's such a great deal
And it smells great
Jari M.
Kannapolis, NC
Great product it is honestly so awesome. I have black hair and always so frizzy but after using this it has kept my hair in place and it lasts all day long
naomiAugustine v.
New Bedford, MA
These products always smell so good and I have yet to be disappointed with anything I have purchased love the shampoo conditioner and other hair products.
Joscelyn M.
The only hairspray I use. Doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky and holds all day. Doesn't have a super strong hold but for looser hair styles it's perfect!
LaCharity D.
Gordo, AL
Didn't like really, there's other things that's way better. But I love other Aussie products, different stroke for different folks. Try it and you may like
Holly J.
I love the scent of this hair spray - much better than a lot of the others I've tried. The hold is firm but not rock hard, which is perfect for a night out
Darlina K.
This is great. This product is new to me in the last 4 months and I find the product to be extra volumizing without being drying. It smells really nice too
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.