BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Does this last longer than a few hours in your hair? I ha...1 Answers
  • "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Linda B.
Review for: Other more...
I love everything about this hairspray. It smells great and it doesn’t make pieces of my hair hard once I spray it. The price is great and I will think it’s long lasting! I feel like I can’t find the big can very easily though so when I see it I have to buy it.
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
Review for: Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray, 17 oz more...
This is the only hair spray I use. I’ve gotten sent a whole bunch of sample sprays but this one no one can beat. It doesn’t have that nasty strong hair spray scent and it doesn’t make your hair feel like a rock but it does hold the stule. Not expensive and recommended
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Review for: 8 Oz more...
The smell of this is AMAZING. I never expected it would smell as great as this until I used it. Aside from the smell the product is great. It holds my curls when I make loose curls and it doesn’t make everything around my head feel sticky. Highly recommend.
Tati B.
El paso, TX
The girls in our family have long hair and it can be hard to always have volume when our hair is weighing down our backs. When the occasion calls for big hair, herbal essences hairspray is for us. Not only is the hold great but they all smell so good!
Morgan H.
I use this hairspray almost everyday. I love the smell so it leaves my hair smelling great. It doesn’t make my hair too hard, and usually keeps my hair the way I want it. It’s very affordable for anyone.
Katie C.
Birmingham, AL
I don’t really use hairspray often but when I do this is my go too. It doesn’t weigh down my hair and it keeps it full which is something I look for when choosing a hair spray. The smell is amazing and doesn’t leave your hair crunchy
Briana B.
Plainfield
It doesn’t have that good of hold big I always buy because I love the smell of it! For how cheap it is its pretty good though. I just like my hair spray to have a tight crisp hold on my hair. That would be the only improvement.
Misty S.
Seminole, TX
Review for: 8 Oz more...
Again herbal essence is my go to product..love the smells and usually do not need much of the product..i use this lightly a whole can will last me atleast 3 months.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
This is hands down my favorite hair spray. It has an incredible smell; and the hold is also incredible. It’s long lasting. It goes on pretty stiff at first then loosens up as you start moving. It’s cheap and easily located
Meg W.
I love this hairspray for many reasons. Its affordable, it holds my heavy hair in place, and it smells amazing. It also doesn't leave a bunch of flakes everywhere and I dont have to use a lot of it to get my hair to stay put.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.