BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Does this last longer than a few hours in your hair? I ha...1 Answers
  • "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Emily B.
I have very thin hair so any product that claims volume I immediately am drawn to. This is one of the few that is honest. It adds volume but also doesn't make my hair too solid nothing worse to me than hair that is as hard as a rock!
Nicole M.
Duluth, MN
HOLY GRAIL HAIR SPRAY. it smells so amazing. ive probably purchased 4 bottles this year alone. I keep trying other brands but nothing compares to this (Even salon brands!)
Kayce C.
Deer Lodge, TN
When using this product I am very satisfied with how it holds; however, I do not like how sticky it makes me hair feel. Although, I keep curls all day long I can't even stand to touch my hair on account of how stuck together it is.
Mykayla W.
I love this hairspray! I have gone through many brands to see which worked best, and so far this one has been the best. It holds my hairstyle throughout the day, even while running around working.
Aimee H.
Salem, OR
I love this hair spray and so does my husband (who isn't usually a fan) it works well, smells great and met all my expectations for a hairspray! Herbal essences are always my 'buy again' products!
Jennifer G.
Winter Spgs, FL
Behold, a hairspray that can hold! I love using my Herbal Essences Body Envy Hairspray after using the Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner. Such a treat for my hair!
Lexi B.
This is not only a steal for the amount of product you receive for the price but it actually works! With my super curly, this is the one product that doesn't let me down!
Kristen Y.
The scent is AHmazing! I always get told my hair smells good when I use this. The hold is good but not hard. I use this for everyday use and it holds up against the florida humidity.
Elizabeth T.
Spring Hill, FL
This smells wonderful. Hold is great! Sets my style beautifully. My hair still feels clean after using it. Other sprays make my hair feel like I need to wash it again.
Kassandra T.
RIVERTON, IL
I love everything about this hairspray ! It doesn't leave my hair crunchy and leaves my smelling sooo good !! I defiantly recommend this to anyone who likes hairspray ! Lol
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.