BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• Does this last longer than a few hours in your hair? I ha...1 Answers
  • "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Kristen Y.
The scent is AHmazing! I always get told my hair smells good when I use this. The hold is good but not hard. I use this for everyday use and it holds up against the florida humidity.
Jennifer G.
Winter Spgs, FL
Behold, a hairspray that can hold! I love using my Herbal Essences Body Envy Hairspray after using the Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner. Such a treat for my hair!
Nicole D.
Coushatta, LA
This hairspray is the best smelling hair product, i only gave it four stars because it is lightweight and doesn't hold much but the smell alone is worth buying this product for will keep ur hair smelling refreshed and citrusy!
Kassandra H.
Riverton, IL
I love everything about this hairspray ! It doesn't leave my hair crunchy and leaves my smelling sooo good !! I defiantly recommend this to anyone who likes hairspray ! Lol
Tierney C.
Saint Louis, MO
My go-to hairspray! I have been using this product for many years and absolutely love it! Great smell, texture, and hold. Highly recommend for everyday use and volume with or without curls.
Tess L.
Alpharetta, GA
I am involved in theatre and I LOVE this product. Not only does it smell amazing, especially for hairspray, but it has the perfect amount of hold. It is not too strong where you feel you might cut your fingers on your hair after using it, and it isn't too weak.
Rachel W.
Columbia, MO
While this spray does give great volume and smells greets, it nearly always leaves my hair crunchy, tangled, and frizzy even when I only spritz t for a brief moment.
Diannah O.
I received this product free from influenster to try and honestly I didn't love it. It smells amazing, but I don't feel like it added volume or held my curls longer.
Amber L.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this product daily. The only flaw in this product, which is very minor, is that if you are only using the product to keep fly-a-ways down, do not use too much of it it.  Otherwise, it leaves a wet look.  It smells great and lasts all day.  Will buy again.
Trinity P.
Florence, MS
I love this hairspray! Especially the smell and hold. The only fall back though is that it isn't soft to the touch anymore, it looks very crispy and somewhat oily.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.