BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Megan W.
New Whiteland, IN
My favorite hairspray EVER. I love this stuff. Even when I don't need hairspray, I spray it on my hair and brush it out because it smells amazing! Has a really great hold, and really does add volume to your hair.
Rachael N.
This is my go to hairspray when my hair is straight. I love love love the smell of this. I also love the extra volume it gives to my roots but still is flexible.
Ciara U.
This hair spray works great and holds well! It's not lying when it says "max hold." I always love it because they make huge fans for a resonance price and it always last me a while.
Maleni d.
Windsor , CT
I use this every time I finish curling my hair, it makes my curls last throughout the day (even the next) and it leaves my hair smelling nice. It's affordable and lasts a long time, definitely recommend to try it out!
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
I like the Herbal Essence hairsprays cause they smell nice! I only use it when doing some sort of up or half-up hairdo, so I'm not sure if it truly volumizes... But it doesn't weigh my hair down, it's light and holds well. Pretty inexpensive, so I'm sold!
Avery W.
Smells great, but that's the only benefit. I didn't notice any difference in volume when using this hairspray versus other hair sprays that don't even advertise being a "volumizing" hairspray. Waste of money.
Cynthia P.
Los Angeles, CA
Herbal hair spray smells amazing which is probably my favorite reason for repurchasing. I have naturally curly hair but can define curls with an iron and give them a spray and they'll stay throughout the day. Light enough it's not crunch either.
Angie R.
Somerset, KY
I love the product for the quality, smell, and volume that it gives my hair. It works so much better that others, because it doesn't clump up or cause my hair to be stiff. It is controlled but still flexible.
Jessica B.
Love the smell of the product. It does the trick in holding styles but is not flexible. Great for updos. I like the spray of this product...doesn't shoot out in little squirts...it has a nice even spray.
Chelsey C.
Cullman, AL
Love love love this hairspray! It smells so good! Holds great, keeps my fly always down tremendously. Doesn't leave residue like other hairsprays. Perfect for anyone! Not too much hold, but not too little.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.