BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Carmon F.
United states
Great hair spray. Not real heavy, does not leave hair sticky feeling or real stuff. Has pleasant smell. Great value for your money and available at many locations.
Sabrina Hernandez H.
Colorado springs
Review for: 8 Oz more...
I really like! You do not need to use alot and it's affordable! It smells good, keeps hair were you want it & gives it volume! I will be using this for awhile! 😀
Heather P.
BROCKTON, MA
Review for: Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray, 17 oz more...
I really like this hairspray. I think it smells amazing and does its job! It does leave it kind of crunchy so if your not a fan of a "light crunch feeling" id skip it lol
Taylor P.
Westerville, OH
I have wavy/curly hair and this not only smells AMAZING but it also helps add the perfect amount of volume and hold so my hair doesn’t end up looks just like I rolled out of bed by the end of the day
Emily M.
It doesn't make my hair feel crunchy but it does make my hair stay in place throughout the day. Overall its a strong hairspray that won't make your hair feel like noodles.
Written I.
New London, OH
This is my favorite hairspray ever. It is a great value and the hold is amazing. I never have any fly always with this hairspray everything stays in place without becoming hard. I love the smell of this hairspray it's so feminine and clean. I would definitely recommend
Arma A.
Chicago
I love herbal essences always. be it shampoo conditioner sprays everything. but this volumizing spray makes hair oily after a couple of minutes. which i do not like. Other than that this spray holds perfectly.
Stephanie M.
Ocoee, FL
Review for: PACK OF 10 - Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray 8 Fl Oz, Other more...
I love this hairspray! It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it "crunchy". My hair stays in place, yet still looks natural with the Herbal Essences Hairspray. It also has a nicer scent than many other hairsprays on the market. I've bought it twice now and will keep on buying!
Chastin P.
This is a great hairspray if you’re looking to keep your hair perfectly in place. I am always looking for a good one to use. This one isn’t my favorite volumizing hairsprays (Garnier’s is) but I still use it if I straighten my bob and want to keep a bouncy look! I would definitely recommend use of this product.
Kailey O.
Swannanoa
This hairspray is just okay. It is so sticky and creates huge knots in my hair. Yes is does hold hair in place, but there are so many drawbacks I don’t plan on repurchasing.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.