BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Jessie M.
Inver Grove, MN
This is some of the best smelling hair spray. We use this 3-5 days a week. It keeps hair in place without making it crusty and gross. It is easy to brush out when you are done. It was really inexpensive. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a great hair spray.
Chelsea S.
This is my go to hairspray! I love the smell of it and it really does a good job at holding my hair in place. It also helps me tame the fly away hairs when I straighten my hair.
Gabrielle K.
Tallahassee, FL
This is the only hairspray I buy! It's light enough where it won't weigh down my hair but it's strong enough to hold my hair in place. It also has an amazing smell, kinda like a tropical paradise. I wish it came in a bigger can though because I go through one so easily
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill, NY
1,231 reviews
I received this as part of my voxbox. I was very happy with this product. It gave a strong but flexible hold. And it smells very good. It's definitely something I would consider purchasing and recommending.
Bailey C.
Rochester, MN
Smells amazing (like most of their products). It is pretty light weight as long as you don't go crazy. Helps hold a curl in my hair decently. I have very straight, untextured, heavy hair so the fact that it helps at all is saying something.
Kelli B.
Boise, ID
I used this product for years! I recently started using another hairspray but have a bottle of this on hand. It smells AMAZING and I always get compliments on how great my hair looks and smells when I use this. Will always be a favorite.
Jasmyne J.
Crown City, OH
This is very good hairspray. It controls my hair and keeps it looking full. I used to use a pump hair spray. But switching to this I am much happier with how my hair turns out.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love this hairspray. I think this brand is the best and it smells so good. It always has a really good hold. I use it for when I curl or scrunch my hair. It also does not flake. I do recommend it to others
Jeri Lyne JJ J.
Crossville, TN
I've used tons of hair sprays and this is by far my favorite hands down and you can get a huge bottle for around five bucks. Adds body, has hold, and the smell is the best part!
Kelsey G.
Boise, ID
I have curly hair, and I really love this hairspray. It smells SOOOOO GOOD! However, it can get a bit 'crunchy' if you spray in one spot for too long, so be careful of that.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.