BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Emily L.
Whitesburg, GA
The body envy hairspray works wonders and It smells wonderful. I have dark brown and thick hair and it doesn't let a hair move out of place. I would definitely buy this one again.
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Let me start by saying that this smells amazing. Next, I like to use this for those days when I want that exaggerated hold on a rainy day. It really hold threw humidity and wet weather
Sarah L.
Berea, KY
If you hate that hairspray smell....we all know it to well..but using this I was surprised it didn't smell like normal hair sprays it actually smelled what description scent on it had and it actually held up more on nicely than my old one has
Marissa J.
Idaho Falls , ID
Herbal eescenses smells amazing no matter which thing it is. I love the smell but I wear my hair up in a bun all day for work and this keeps the flyaways down but I'm not fond of how crunchy it makes my hair
Megan M.
Lutz, FL
Absolutely, my favorite hairspray. Gives me the perfect hold! If you need an awesome hairspray that holds your curls, gives volume, or just a hold for your fly aways, this is it.
Kelli B.
Boise, ID
I used this product for years! I recently started using another hairspray but have a bottle of this on hand. It smells AMAZING and I always get compliments on how great my hair looks and smells when I use this. Will always be a favorite.
Jasmyne J.
Crown City, OH
This is very good hairspray. It controls my hair and keeps it looking full. I used to use a pump hair spray. But switching to this I am much happier with how my hair turns out.
Jessie M.
Inver Grove, MN
This is some of the best smelling hair spray. We use this 3-5 days a week. It keeps hair in place without making it crusty and gross. It is easy to brush out when you are done. It was really inexpensive. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a great hair spray.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love this hairspray. I think this brand is the best and it smells so good. It always has a really good hold. I use it for when I curl or scrunch my hair. It also does not flake. I do recommend it to others
Chelsea S.
This is my go to hairspray! I love the smell of it and it really does a good job at holding my hair in place. It also helps me tame the fly away hairs when I straighten my hair.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.