BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• Does this last longer than a few hours in your hair? I ha...1 Answers
  • "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Arianna Z.
I use this on the daily! Can't keep my curls with anything else! It smells amazing and it really does work all day without making your hair crunchy or giving it that unwashed look. It's a very clean hairspray.
Christina C.
Madera , CA
Love this hairspray. Light weight with a great hold, good for loose waves, curls, or if you want to slick your hair back too. Smells good also and doesn't leave white flakes in hair
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I tried this a while back and it really does hold the volume. I use it if I blow dry my hair. I put some in the roots while upside down and tease gently then blow dry. works amazing.
Nicole T.
Lynchburg, VA
Cut my hair short recently and needed a spray that would hold curls well! Smells amazing and well priced. Works well with the mousse and lasts all day long! I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a strong hold!
Anny F.
This flexible hold non aerosol hairspray gives you perfectly loose wavy flair, without the stiff or sticky, for totally touchable locks does not weigh down your hair for a natural beachy look.
Audrey C.
Portland , OR
Ive used this product for years! The smell of it is almost nostalgic. Holds great, smells really wonderful, not that super chemically hairspray smell you usually expect. I've never had an issue with it being chucking or greasy, my go-to hairspray!
I love using this hairspray when i tease my hair it leave it the perfect firmness. Ohhh and let me tell you about the smell ,your going to LOVE it.! I would recommend to a friend.!
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
My favorite hairspray. it smells absolutely amazing, and holds hair well. my favorite part about this hairspray is that it does hold, but never makes your hair crunchy. no matter how much hairspray I out in my hair, I can easily run a brush through my hair and it will separate the hairspray!
Megan M.
Lutz, FL
Absolutely, my favorite hairspray. Gives me the perfect hold! If you need an awesome hairspray that holds your curls, gives volume, or just a hold for your fly aways, this is it.
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
This is one of my favorite hair sprays! It has a lovely fruity smell but has an excellent hold. I tend to use a lot of hairspray because my hair is heavy so I need to support to keep it up. I would recommend this product to me friends and family!
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.