BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my all time favorite hair spray! It helps hold your hair in place and does not leave it hard or sticky. It also smells amazing, I have gotten so many compliments from people saying how great my hair smells!
Samantha H.
love love love this hair spray! volume is something that i struggle with on a daily basis, and used with my volumizing shampoo, conditioner, and blowout cream, this stuff is definitely the icing on the cake. I can never find it as cheap as i'm seeing on here, but i definitely recommend it!!!
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsville, IN
This has been, by far, my favorite hairspray I've tried. It has become a constant in my life. It has amazing hold, boasts a super fresh citrusy scent, and is durable! I can't be the only one that has murdered several hairspray bottles and nozzles and parts by knocking them from my vanity...
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
This used to be my holy grail hairspray. It is super cheap and it holds everything in place. I have fine, flat, brown hair. It works well and does the job I need it to. I recommend this to a lot of people.
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this hairspray! I have used it off and on for years! The smell... oh my god, is so good! It does add some volume and the hold is great as well.
Also a plus, it's super affordable! Totally worth it!
Michelle J.
Arlington, TX
I love the smell and the way Herbal Essences Voluminous Hair spray makes my hair feel. It feels free and touchable. I use this to scrunch my hair and get that wavy look. I have curly hair and using this makes it stay that way when outside. I would recommend using this to everyone.
Kandice K.
This product gives the best hold of any hairspray that I have tried! Many other hair sprays let my hair fall flat after just a couple hours, but this product truly lets me keep the volume I need and want!
Dana W.
Carrollton
I swear by this hairspray! I have used it for years and with not use another brand. I love voluminous hair and this gets the job done and keeps it that way. The scent isn't overwhelming or bad, if anything i think it's nice. I recommend this to anyone that likes "big" hair.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
If anybody knows me they know that I love volume I always have to have volume if I don't be crazy I Love The Way my hair has a bounce when it has volume and that's why I always use this hairspray daily
Dot B.
Saco, ME
This product is inexpensive and works well. The designe on the bottle is nice and the scent actually is very pleasing and it seems to do the trick when your hair falls flat. It lasts for a good amount of time, wish it lasted a little longer but for the price can't beat it
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.