BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• Does this last longer than a few hours in your hair? I ha...1 Answers
  • "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Kandice K.
This product gives the best hold of any hairspray that I have tried! Many other hair sprays let my hair fall flat after just a couple hours, but this product truly lets me keep the volume I need and want!
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
This used to be my holy grail hairspray. It is super cheap and it holds everything in place. I have fine, flat, brown hair. It works well and does the job I need it to. I recommend this to a lot of people.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsville, IN
This has been, by far, my favorite hairspray I've tried. It has become a constant in my life. It has amazing hold, boasts a super fresh citrusy scent, and is durable! I can't be the only one that has murdered several hairspray bottles and nozzles and parts by knocking them from my vanity...
Kelsey B.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this hairspray! I have used it off and on for years! The smell... oh my god, is so good! It does add some volume and the hold is great as well.
Also a plus, it's super affordable! Totally worth it!
Michelle J.
Arlington, TX
I love the smell and the way Herbal Essences Voluminous Hair spray makes my hair feel. It feels free and touchable. I use this to scrunch my hair and get that wavy look. I have curly hair and using this makes it stay that way when outside. I would recommend using this to everyone.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
If anybody knows me they know that I love volume I always have to have volume if I don't be crazy I Love The Way my hair has a bounce when it has volume and that's why I always use this hairspray daily
Dana W.
Carrollton
I swear by this hairspray! I have used it for years and with not use another brand. I love voluminous hair and this gets the job done and keeps it that way. The scent isn't overwhelming or bad, if anything i think it's nice. I recommend this to anyone that likes "big" hair.
Taylor M.
Hughestown, PA
Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray held my hair in place, but (as with most volumizing hair sprays that I've tried in the past) the volume did not last throughout the day. The scent was pleasant, however, and the price was more than affordable. Overall, I would consider this to be a good product but not necessarily the best to use if you're looking for voluminous hair.
Sofia M.
Rio Linda, CA
I love this product it gives my hair lots of volume and it adds body and shine with this hairspray I don't have to worry about my hair going flat like I do with with others. I have wavey thick hair.
Hanna A.
This is my favorite hairspray. I use it frequently. It smells great and holds my thin hair in place. It keeps my style and that's so important. It's a great value and I highly recommend it to others.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.