BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Lydia I.
Canby
This is one of my many hair sprays that works awesome! I have blonde and kinda thick hair and it doesn't darken my blond hair at all. Which is good cause I've been looking for one that doesn't darken my hair and I finally found one!
Giovanna A.
Jesup, GA
This hairspray is great because it does not leave a white residue on your hair. And the scent is sooooo great and your hair does look more fuller with a couple of pumps of this product. Totally recommend this product it works like a charm.Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Hairspray
Natalie O.
Olathe , KS
I’ve been using this for a good while. I like that I can spray it on and comb through it without getting white chunks! You know what I mean. It works great, smells great too and I’ll keep buying it due to it being affordable
Marcie G.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this hairspray alot. It even smells good. I gave it 4 stars because my hair starts to fall after a few hours even at the strongest hold. Its a great product, and its pretty affordable. I try to keep a couple on hand. I even use it on my daughters.
Sarah J.
Union, OH
This hairspray helps style your hair and holds it all day. I loved the smell of this product. Another thing I enjoyed was that it didn't make my hair too frizzy or tangled.
Marisol C.
Aurora , IL
Herbal Essence always has great smelling products. Its long lasting and doesn't leave residue on your hair. The packaging is also nice with color. They do vary in sizes and comes with bundles. Will definitely buy it again.
ketzel C.
This herbal is really good the herbal essences are the best beach for my hair this gave cool results and make my hair look better without using too much products on my hair
Megan L.
byron, mn
My hair LOVES this product. I hate crunchy hair spray but I need a higher hold level for the thickness of my hair and this product works PERFECTLY to give my volume and hold without hard hair.
Brittanee G.
Zeba
This is my all time favorite hair spray!! The price is reasonable, the smell/scent is great!, & I love the hold/bounce/flexibility this hair spray has!!! Absolutely love it!!
Kaytlyn H.
I love herbal essences but this was not a winner. It did not hold my hair at all and made it feel very dry and brillow pad like. Dissapointed in the particular spray.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.