BY HERBAL ESSENCES #12 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Carl Winkler C.
Wink, TX
Eh..... I don't think I will be in the way I could if he wants me to get a villain I can't go gusto dig I don't have to lose focus to do tho if he wants 🙄 I'm not gonna get hurt me and we're best I don't think I don't think I will you ask your dad said I could if you can't do it I was talking to you and Mack break from work to get on the track and then at least a week or two faced and how he's gonna ask tomorrow cuz my mom's email you know you love someone gets there was any chance of you living I don't think I will be resting and then at a track and then use that was a good conversation and then I have had a crush on you and Mack break up with you know you love someone gets there was any chance of you living I don't think I will be in the way I could if you can't do it I was talking to you Monday to get back with a concert at school lol I'm about her to Alec and then at a track meet we were watching TMNT and I think my camera's I don't think I don't know him 😂😂😂🙄 I'm sorry but I think I was your favourite movie bedtime is yet Co trust you were at the track meets you know you know you love you and Mack break up lol I knew you were at the track meet we were watching TMNT and then at a track meet we were watching TMNT and then at a track meet we
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
Herbal essences again! lol it's always a good choice because people are going to tell you all day you smell good! Great price as usual for herbal essences and really does what its supposed to i get volume and hold! I pick mine up at walmart!
Jenna K.
Sherwood, AR
MY FAVORITE HAIRSPRAY EVERRRR! The price is perfect and the product seems like it last forever! the smell is great too. holds my hair do all day and makes my hair look natural. you can find at most grocery stores that carry hair products.
Taniesha F.
My boyfriend bought this product for his short hair. I had to use it cuz I couldn't find my hair spray at the time. It made my hair super stiff and my hair had no body. I styled my hair down... This may work better with updos or shot hair. I have really long hair down to my tailbone. My boyfriend like this spray and their pairing mousse.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Received this product for free via Influenster, opinions I share are definitely my own. I loved this hairspray trying it out for the first time. The consistency was amazing lasted me all day long. I definitely recommend this to
Anyone who wants a great smelling long lasting leave your hair soft hairspray that adds amazing volume.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
I got this hairspray in the citrus essence and it smells amazing. I had high hopes for this product since I read really good reviews on it and yet again the drugstore disappoints me in hair sprays. This hairspray left my hair crunchy, STICKY and with white flakes like dandruff (not attractive at all). It did hold my waves but not worth it.
Christina G.
I was in a musical this past spring that required a ton of hairspray. This hairspray smelled amazing and kept my hair perfectly stiff throughout the entire production. I use this hairspray whenever I need to keep my hair perfectly in place.
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
Pretty good hairspray. Not crazy on the smell but it works really well and is very inexpensive. I love good quality products that last a long time, this is one of them! The smell is only overpowering to me by a little. Its a good product though and nice to the wallet
Marisa G.
I'm not really too fussy when it comes to hair sprays, but this one defiantly does not disappoint! It's not the strongest holding hairspray I have ever tried, but it does the job. The main reason why I keep going back to it is because of the scent. It has a lovely citrus scent that I just love. I am on my 3rd can of this now and have no plans to try anything else.
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
This is honestly the bessssst smelling hairspray on the market. And it last all day, when I go to concerts I spray this on my hair and it last all night long. And I always get compliments that I smell good when I have this product in my hair
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.