BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
I have ALWAYS bought this hair spray. Literally the exact same kind. It holds really well and keeps frizz down. It is a good price because it lasts a long time. T may seem expensive at first but it lasts a few months. This hair sprays keeps your curls in and just keeps hair tame in humidity
Melanie L.
Pineville, KY
A little bit goes a long way with this hair spray and the hold is fantastic! I use it daily to add volume to my baby-fine flat hair. One of the best smelling hair sprays I have ever used as well. Great price point for the size of the product, I will repurchase time and time again!
Leticia B.
Payson, UT
I know I could go buy much more expensive hairspray than this and be happy with it, but I really see no reason to. This has excellent hold, smells nice, and keeps my very thick and heavy hair right where I want it. I will be buying and using this product as long as it's available!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This is one of my favorite hairsprays. It smells amazing and gives my style a great hold without being too crunchy. It's pretty hard to work with once it is sprayed, so it's definitely more like something you should use as a finishing spray when you're all done and want to hold everything in place. I would recommend this for curling or styling of that nature that requires extra hold, rather than just basic day to day use.
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Current favorite volumizing hairspray!

It works well to hold my tease in my thick hair. I love the smell of it too! Plus it never leaves my hair feeling crunchy or hard, even when I use a lot on my updos. I recommended it because of its price, it works, and its overall a great drugstore hairspray!
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY
Affordable but great hairspray! I used to only buy expensive hairspray brands, but realized I was just paying way too much for something I could get at a much lower price. This hairspray is affordable but works so well! It smells good, and keeps my hair in place all day long!
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I have bought a lot of hair products in my life, but this is the best hairspray that you will find in convenience stores. It has a lasting hold but doesn't make your hair feel crunchy. This hairspray also smells like citrus. Great price, great product. I definitely recommend.
Heather H.
Sevierville
I enjoy this hairspray because it doesn't leave my hair a tangled mess at the end of the day. It's the perfect balance of strong hold without the clumpy thick mess hair sprays can leave your hair. It also smells good so it keeps up with the herbal essence family reputation.
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
I liked this product because it held my hair throughout the day, even in heat. I loved the smell of it, it wasnt a chemical smell but a fresh smell. What i didnt like was that it left my hair feeling a little crunchy, even after a small amount or a large amount. I will continue to use it!
Nancy R.
Avondale, AZ
This is my go to hair spray for three reason. 1) it has such a beautiful scent 2) it will hold my hair in place wherever i spray it 3) it is super inexpensive

Con: over time here in AZ it'll die down. And that looks more like within an hour and a half so I'm sure there's many other products you could find more useful.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.