BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hairspray

• "I get multiple compliments every time I use this product!" in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so don't douse your hair in this." in 1 review
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
The price point of this product is great and I don't think you could ask for a better product. It smells so good and refreshing and seriously holds so perfectly. It doesn't make your hair crunchy or leave those hard areas in your hair if you spray too much or too close. Since the price is so great, its practically available for anybody to try and I highly recommend that you do try if you haven't already!
Raven S.
Camden, AR
The higher the hair the closer to God. This hairspray has been my go to spray for years! I recently had to throw my can away that lasted me an entire year and I almost cried. It's great for curly headed girls that like to straighten their hair because unlike the squirt bottle hair sprays is does not soak into the hair but rather lay flat on top.
Angel M.
I love this. I have thick long hair but I use it when I want a little more volume when I curl it. It smells so good it works ok I guess it depends on your hair type. I love it mostly for the scent. It it had a stronger hold that would be all the better. I would recommend this to someone with thinner hair or if you just need it for flyaways.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
I have ALWAYS bought this hair spray. Literally the exact same kind. It holds really well and keeps frizz down. It is a good price because it lasts a long time. T may seem expensive at first but it lasts a few months. This hair sprays keeps your curls in and just keeps hair tame in humidity
Miranda M.
My all time favorite hairspray. I have stick straight, oily hair. This hairspray is light enough to play with but stiff enough to keep my bangs in place. The volume I get is great and isnt affected by the change in seasons/temperatures. The smell is alright (much better than most hairsprays.)
Leticia B.
Payson, UT
I know I could go buy much more expensive hairspray than this and be happy with it, but I really see no reason to. This has excellent hold, smells nice, and keeps my very thick and heavy hair right where I want it. I will be buying and using this product as long as it's available!
Melanie L.
Pineville, KY
A little bit goes a long way with this hair spray and the hold is fantastic! I use it daily to add volume to my baby-fine flat hair. One of the best smelling hair sprays I have ever used as well. Great price point for the size of the product, I will repurchase time and time again!
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
Current favorite volumizing hairspray!

It works well to hold my tease in my thick hair. I love the smell of it too! Plus it never leaves my hair feeling crunchy or hard, even when I use a lot on my updos. I recommended it because of its price, it works, and its overall a great drugstore hairspray!
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY
Affordable but great hairspray! I used to only buy expensive hairspray brands, but realized I was just paying way too much for something I could get at a much lower price. This hairspray is affordable but works so well! It smells good, and keeps my hair in place all day long!
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I have bought a lot of hair products in my life, but this is the best hairspray that you will find in convenience stores. It has a lasting hold but doesn't make your hair feel crunchy. This hairspray also smells like citrus. Great price, great product. I definitely recommend.
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Does this leave a white residue on you hair?
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
Does anyone know if it leaves your hair stiff and crunchy?
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
How does this stuff smell?
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Anyone know if this hair spray works good on fine hair ?
Makayla C.